Rainy Night …
By: Bogdan Dobrev Gochev
This will be a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, help, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android game Rainy Night … by Bogdan Dobrev Gochev. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. You’re at a gas station in the rain. Tap to move, swipe to change your perspective. You need to change your perspective sometimes to see important objects. First, we have to find the three parts of the stone owl totem. The body is inside the diner. Head to the door and go inside, then walk onto the totem body to pick it up.
2. Now change your perspective so you can see the bathroom door. Go through. One of the wings is inside the middle stall but you can only see it from the back. Go in and get it.
3. The last one is outside. Find the water tower and head up the path to find the second wing. You’ll then pass out and end up in a white room.
4. Look around until you find a path. Head along to some columns and buttons in the middle of the room. Press the buttons in this order: ILT+H*. The center should turn green each time you press a button and then the room will rotate. Follow the newly opened path and you’ll see someone locked behind bars. You’ll then collapse and wake up back outside in the rain.
5. Aaaaand….the game seems to be in a loop? I don’t see any way ahead. It just keeps giving me the same two sections over and over. Anyone else have a different experience?
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.