Adam Wolfe: Dark Detective Mystery Game
By: Mad Head Games d.o.o. Novi Sad
This will be a step-by-step walkthrough guide for the iOS, Android and PC game Adam Wolfe: Dark Detective Mystery Game by Mad Head Games d.o.o. Novi Sad. It’s a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Episode 1, The Ancient Flame:
1. Take out your gun and then try to go after the killer. He’ll disappear, so move the manhole cover aside and follow him into the sewers.
2. Take the right path, then a right again. You’ll spot him, but he throws a fireball at you. Pat your arm with your other hand to put out the fire.
3. Go through the garbage pile to the right to get a shawl. Use it to turn the valve and shut off the steam. Also, remove the vines over the middle path. Tap the pipes to the left and take the loose one. Then use it to pry open the door over the right path and go through.
4. Continue straight ahead. Then, remove the grating to the right and head through the opening. Kick open the grate and go through to encounter the flaming guy again.
5. Take out your gun. He’ll wrestle with your punch him in the face and while he’s distracted, grab your gun from him and shoot him. Then, take the name on his jacket that says “ZAKAT.” Then tap on the phone icon to the right and call Marv.
6. Back in your room, tap the eye and then drag it around to find four clues. They’re all right near each other: the chair, door, umbrella, and drawer. Once you find all four, you need to put them in order from clearest footprint to the one that’s most faded.
7. Look inside the drawer to get the UV lamp. Then flip the image to look behind the drawer and find a package. It’s a watch in a crumpled up piece of paper. Open it up and take the watch.
8. Look on the deal and pick up the pencil and fingerprint kit. Then use the pencil on the crumpled piece of paper to see the numbers 03:20. Set the watch to 3:20 and you’ll sort of travel back in time!
9. Tap each of the highlighted objects to move them back where they were and create a reenactment!
10. Remove the cover from the board. Look inside the folder for an article about Zakat. Match the label you got that says Zakat to it. Next. Take out your fingerprint kit and add the UV lamp to it. Use the lamp to find the fingerprint on the paper, then dust it with fingerprint dust. Last, use tape to lift it and move it to the paper. Take a photo on your phone and send it to Marv. Then open the map and head off to the Zakat Museum!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.