You can also watch my video for Finding Love, Childbirth, and The Staircase here:
1. Take the Rose and hand it to the woman. Make her sniff it until her nose bleeds. Take the handkerchief from James’ pocket and use it to wipe up the blood.
2. Pick off a feather from the crow. Then give it to James and add the blood. Have him write “Will you marry me?” and take the love note.
3. Give the note to the woman and she’ll move closer to James. Take the worm. Feed it to the crow to get the key.
4. Use the key to unlock the shed (or whatever it is) and get the ring off the hand. Give the ring to the woman, tap on the white box and complete the chapter. It turns out her name is Mary!
1. Head right. Open the second drawer from the top to get the scissors. Also, take the spoon and the pestle (the game calls it the mortar). Look at the three papers. You’ll need that information for later.
2. Use the scissors to cut the plant. Place the plant in the mortar and use the pestle to grind them to a powder. Use the spoon to gather up some of the birth potion and feed it to Mary.
3. Mary now lifts up her skirt. Tap that area until a baby pops out. Use the scissors to cut the umbilical cord. Pick up and place the baby in one of the cribs. Take the tap from the second crib. Mary still has two more babies in her! Get the other two so you have three babies in the cribs.
4. You’re not done yet with Mary! Tap a fourth time to get her placenta! Feed it to the dog. He then falls asleep and you can take the key.
5. Use the key to access the three bottles. Give one to Mary so she can fill it up with milk.
6. Use the tap on the barrel of wine and fill up the second bottle with wine. And last, open the window and fill the third bottle with rain water.
7. Look at the notes with the different stains on them. Each one has a little drawing of the baby it matches. So give the correct bottles to each baby based on those notes. Emma gets the water, Samuel gets the milk, and Albert gets the wine. Tap the white box to complete the chapter.
1. First, look at the note on the table for a clue. Look inside the book James is reading for another. And last, peel back the framed painting for the third clue. Pay attention to the arrow on all three and combine them to figure out the right symbols to enter on the bottom of the furniture (swipe up to change the symbols). Then take the telescope (binoculars).
2. Use the telescope to look out the window. Zoom in one the three Windows to see silhouettes of different animals.
3. Go to the bookshelf and arrange the animal heads in the order you saw. It goes Rabbit, Pigeon, Boar, Crow, Pheasant. While you’re here, arrange the top shelf, too.
4. Zoom back out and then tap on the bottom shelf. Arrange the books in the right order and then the bookshelf will move, revealing a secret doorway. Head down the stairs and tap on the white box to complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.