31. Go to the kitchen and place the magnets on the fridge. Leave the kitchen and you’ll hear someone scream for help upstairs. Let’s go check it out!
32. Someone lowered the ladder! Go up into the attic. The door slams shut behind you!
33. Open the film reel tin to see a hint that says “Want to see a magic trick? Enter PIN number.”
34. Open the closet and grab the hanger. Also, look at the drawing of an eye with two nails in it.
35. Use your knife to cut the rope the voodoo doll is hanging from. Then combine the rope with the hanger. Also, look at the drawing of a heart with two nails stuck in it.
36. There’s a hole to the right of the table with a lever. Use the hanger and rope to hold the lever in place. The box next to the hole will open. Take the pins and button.
37. There’s one last drawing. It’s on the floor and it shows one pin between two hands.
38. Go back to the voodoo doll on the table. Place the pins on the voodoo doll based on the three drawings. So two in the eye, two in the heart, and one in the hand.
39. The projector will turn on. Look at it and you’ll see the Sijah board moving! Grab the bucket from the mannequin, then head back down. Make sure to pick up the ladder on you way out.
40. Go back to the room with the Sijah board. There’s blood on it! Take a photo and then head back to Evelyn’s room. Place the button on the locked chest and use the letters from the Sijah board to unlock it. Pick up the cog.
41. Leave the room and start heading downstairs. The wheelchair will move. Go down and check it out. Notice some fridge magnets are on the floor. Go to the fridge — it says THE EYE SEES EVERYTHING.
42. Go back to the room with the EVELYN BRIGHT eye. Spell out EVERYTHING. Take the gasoline.
43. Go back to the shed. Place the cogs with the others and pour the gasoline in the generator. The door will open. Go through.
44. Use the symbols from the photos on the bulletin board to unlock the chest. Take the matches.
45. Go back to the living room. Throw the logs in the fireplace. Add the leaves and light them with the matches. Place the ice in the bucket and put the bucket on the fire. Take the bucket of water back.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.