46. Go back to the shed. Pour the water into the key mould on the table and pick it up. Place it in the freezer for one game hour and then take the frozen key.
47. Go upstairs and use the ice key to unlock the bathroom door. Go through.
48. Pick up the key from the tub.
49. Turn on the water in the sink. The mirror dogs up and someone writes “Now I can’t see you.” Tap the mirror and it will change to “play dead.” The toilet’s got something stuck in it but forget about it for now.
50. Use the key to unlock the door by the dummy waiter. It goes downstairs to a creepy rocking chair.
51. Read the journal. Find the plunger and take photos of the three riddles. They say:
“1. I’m tall when I am young but short when I am old.”
“2. I grow when I eat but die when I drink.”
“3. Speech will break me.”
And then there’s a fourth that’s easy to miss, off to the right: 4. You answer me but I never ask you a question.”
52. Enter the small room near the fourth riddle. Pick up the book. We’ll come back to the rest later.
53. Go back up to the bathroom and use the plunger to get the piano key from the toilet.
53. Go back to the piano and place the missing key with the rest. Take a photo of the framed art above the piano. It labels the keys for you. Play the keys DEAD on the piano (remember?). Take the Scrabble letter tiles from the drawer.
54. Place the scrabble letters on the board on the table. Take out the four riddles and solve them. The first riddle has a very strong clue next to it — the answer is CANDLE.
55. The second answer is FIRE.
56. The third is SILENCE.
57. And the last one is TELEPHONE.
58. The telephone starts ringing. Go answer it. Some ghostly voice says “Find me. Save me. Release me.”
59. Go back upstairs to the office/study. Place the book on the shelf with the others and then press the books in this order: FOUND, SAVED, RELEASED.
60. The bookshelf moves, revealing a round slot. Insert the colored orb and take the UV light bulb.
61. Go back to the basement. Find the little room off to the right and swap out the light bulb for the UV bulb. Four hand prints will appear. You need to place a finger on each of them, all at once.
62. Go through the new opening. Your flashlight dies, so use the matches. Then watch the ending!
Congratulations! You completed the game!
This Post Has 17 Comments
Thanks for the walkthrough! The only thing I needed it for was the cube, but mostly b/c I’m useless at spatial relations. I unexpectedly completed the game without finishing the tiles puzzle because I guessed at the book order. I thought I’d get back to it after leaving the basement but…
Short, but fun game as always from Glitch!
I’m gonna have nightmares about that ending.
Finished! Depressing game… I want to know why I had to go to ALL that trouble to get a box of matches when there were a billion candles all over the house. Also all that work to melt ice to get water when it’s raining outside…
Ha yeah I asked them about the candles and they said they’re special Glitch candles. 😛
Thanks for the walkthrough. I did some bits out of sync and ended up locked in the shed because I’d found the cog, but not the gasoline. And I couldn’t remove the cog so that was me completely stuck. The walkthrough confirmed I wasn’t missing something in the shed, just failed to get the item that would unlock the door *before* i entered and inserted the cog. Bit of a gameplay flaw if you ask me.
This game was ok but not nearly as fun/cool as the other Glitch games, imo. I feel let down.
Hi. I cannot get the bucket of ice to stay in the fire? Help
Hi. I cannot get the bucket of ice to stay in the fire. Help?
You find it when you leave the room with the film projector. it is on top of the mannequin puppet,
Another awesome Glitch game! But the ending was so abrupt with so many questions left unanswered 🙁 Did the skeleton at the end belong to the missing little girl?? WeΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ll never know because there isnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t even a part 2 to download !!
Yeah she’s the small skeleton.
When I go out the door to pick up the leaves, remove tarp, cut the wood. I can renter the house but I’m unable to go back to the house. Ta
Anyone notice that the piano is tuned very wrong? A sounds like C, B is D and so on. I thought the ending was lacking. Won’t visit again. Deleted.
I agree with another poster that the ending was depressing and vague.
The ending shows that the parent and child got locked in a forgotten room that doesnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t open from the inside. Depressing yes. Vague no. I liked the game.
How can i play this game on my mac ? I can’t touch all the hands ?
So what was ticking?