16. Go back to the lever and grab the pink key. Then pull the lever up again and use the tiny key in the pink keyhole to get another glowing object.
17. Go to the plugs on the wall and reverse the pattern. Then pull the lever back up. Rotate the crank again and the 7 pattern will light up on the screen, unlocking the case holding the second power cell. Take it and add it to the other one by the big red button. Two down, two to go!
18. Look in the corner here for some symbols and numbers. There’s a little slider below them. Slide it to the right to open a small panel and get another glowing object. Also, tap the yellow-and-black striped panel to reveal a triangle button. Press it to reveal a laser!
19. Go back to the symbols and numbers and look at the clue on the security camera again if you need to. Find those symbols and translate them to numbers. It’s going to be different each game, so you’ll have to figure this one out yourself. Mine translate to 11344.
20. Head over to the big number pad on the wall and plug in the 5-digit sequence you got. The first of three locks will open below it.
21. There’s a gate on the left wall, with a little slot on it. Insert the pencil and pull it down, using it as a lever. Open the gate. Take the chisel. There are four pistons with colors on them and they aren’t firing.
22. Go to the screen that’s showing you the bomb on the bridge. Tap it and it will glitch up. There are four colors on the screen. Match the pistons to those colors to activate them. It goes red, turquoise, green, blue.
23. Now there’s a sort of mini game in which you have to hold the buttons to pause one row or column at a time. The idea is to get all the dials pointing in the same direction. It looks trickier than it is. Once they’re all lined up, they’ll glow blue when they point right together. A ticket will print out with four more symbols on it. Again, it will likely be different each game, but mine translates to 78112.
24. Head back to the big number pad and enter the numbers you got. Another lock below will open.
25. Pull the big lever up again and look at the left wall. There’s a loose brick. Use the chisel to remove it. Grab the glowing object from the hole and the brick from the floor.
26. Go to the right of the pedestal. Notice a little button. If you press it, a little panel near the fan opens, but it closes before you can get to it. Place the brick on the button to hold it down. Now you can get the final glowing object from the panel and press another button to reveal the second laser.
27. Place all six glowing objects in the slots to the right. Some more symbols will be revealed, as well as another laser button and some little thing that pops up when you press it.
28. Pull the lever down again. Before you can get the last code, you need to figure out what those two symbols are that have question marks. There’s a pattern to each column of numbers. The first column is 2, 3, 4. So you just add 1 to get to the next. The second column goes 5, 7, and then add 2 to get 9 for the last one. The third column goes 8, 11, and then add 3 to get 14 for the last one. Now you can translate your symbols into numbers. For me, it’s 14958.
29. Punch the numbers you got into the big number pad to open the final lock below and get the third power cell.
30. There’s only one power cell left, and the trick to getting it lies with the three lasers. You need to look at those three locks. They have the same shapes as the buttons that activated the lasers. Notice that each laser has a dot that moves around when you rotate the disc. Rotate each one so it matches the corresponding lock. Work on the triangle first, because it’s the laser to the right. The one in the back is the arrow, and the one in front to the left is the diamond.
31. Another laser will descend from the ceiling and unlock the last power cell. Insert the fourth power cell, press the big red button and see what happens!
32. And the final bit before the end of the chapter is to just tap at the bomb in front of you until everything breaks and sparks fly. Then watch the ending of the chapter!
Congratulations! You completed Chapter 3 of Agent A! Now continue to Chapter 4, A Narrow Escape!