1. You got a letter from the Christmas Killer! It’s coded, but not too hard to fill in the blanks. It should say:
“I WILL KILL AGAIN. IT’S ALMOST TIME.
TO CATCH ME, YOU MUST UNDERSTAND ME.
IT STARTED AT WOODLEY ORPHANAGE.”
2. Head to the orphanage. Go inside. Talk to Mr. Orson. Some pieces of a photo are missing. You need to find them. First, pick up the floor. Also, look at the two books on the floor.
3. Go through the left doorway to what appears to be a classroom. Pick up the clock weight and look at the book, the map, and the painting on the wall.
4. Notice the names of cities on the chalkboard and numbers next to them. The numbers represent the number of letters in each city’s name. Fill in the blanks to get:
NEW YORK 7
NEW DELHI 8
Now look at the map. Pay attention to the travel order. It goes Oslo, New York, Cairo, London, Shanghai, New Delhi. Together you get 475688.
5. Go back to the living room and enter 475688 into the locked box to open it. Get another photo scrap from inside.
6. Place the two photograph scraps in the frame on the shelf by Mr. Orson. He’ll give you an old key for upstairs!
7. Go upstairs. Pick up another clock weight and look at the drawing on the wall. Use the old key to unlock the door to the right. Go through to a bedroom.
8. Grab the clock weight from the left bed. Tap the left blanket to reveal a locked jeweled box. Move the right mattress to reveal another photo scrap. Take it. Also, look at the two books and notice a hidden safe under the rug. It has a combination lock with symbols on it.
9. Look again at all five books you found. There’s a small symbol on each of the spines. Organize them so it goes from a seed to a full-grown tree. Enter the symbols in the right order to unlock the safe and get another photo scrap.
10. Now for the jeweled flower box. Use the kid’s drawing from the hallway to figure out the order of the colors. The size of the flowers is the clue. Then rotate the circles the move the jewels. (If it’s glitching up for you and they won’t rotate, try rebooting the app and restarting the chapter.) Once it’s open, grab the photo scrap.
11. Go downstairs and place the three clock weights on the clock. Then refer to the seasons painting in the classroom to arrange the four seasons on the clock. Take the photo scrap that falls out.
12. Add the four scraps to the photo. Mr. Orson will give you a long hook.
13. Go upstairs and use the long hook to pull down the ladder from the ceiling. Climb up to the attic!
14. Pay attention to the blinking Christmas lights on the ceiling. The order they blink is red, orange, blue, purple, yellow. Now go to the jack-in-the-box and press the colored shapes in that order. Then read through the journal to find a clue at the end. It says:
1 – 1 – 4
2 – 3 – 10
3 – 6 – 8
3 – 8 – 11
4 – 2 – 1
4 – 11 – 11
15. The last page of the journal helps you find letters inside the journal. Each line tells you the page, line, and letter. For instance, the first one is first page, first line, fourth letter. So that gives you D. Keep going and it will spell out DUDUDU.
16. DUDUDU represents Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up. It’s the secret to opening the suitcase. Press the switches in that order to open it. Take the last photo scrap and the snow globe.
17. Add the last scrap to the photo and find out about Freddie, who is likely the Christmas Killer. That’s the end of December 22!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to December 23 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.