Milkmaid of the Milky Way
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, help, solution, and answers for the iOS, Android and PC game Milkmaid of the Milky Way by Machineboy. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video guide below. Scroll down for a step-by-step walkthrough.
Looking to find out the whole truth?
Read the journal for a backstory on Ruth!
1. Take some firewood. It’s wet! Go inside.
2. Take the spoon and leave.
3. Head to the barn. Don’t go inside yet. Instead, head left to the lemon tree and use the wooden spoon to get the lemon from it.
4. Go back to the house and head left and up the hill. You can sit on the log if you’d like. There’s also a nail sticking out of it. Use the spoon to loosen it, then take it.
5. Continue on up the hill and pick up the bucket. Then head through the rocky doorway and up the hill.
6. Take the path further up and head left to a weird salt stone. A piece chipped off. Take it, then head back a bit.
7. Take the left path now. Go up to the top of the snowy mountain. There’s a small windy cairn here. Get rid of the flowers and place the wet wood in there to dry. Leave the screen and then come back and pick up the dry wood. Also, make sure to pick up the rocks nearby.
8. We should be ready now to head back to the farm and work on making the cheese and butter. Look at your journal for the butter and cheese recipes. First, we need milk. Go inside the barn and use the bucket to milk the cows.
9. Go back to the house. Use the nail as the handle for the separator. Then pour the milk into the separator. Ruth will automatically churn it so you’ll get butter.
10. The cheese is a bit more complicated. First, pour the milk into the big kettle (or pot/cauldron). Put the logs underneath and tap them to light them. Smoke will fill the room and you’ll be forced to leave.
11. Climb up on the roof and use the rocks to fix the chimney. Then go back inside.
12. Add the salt (from the strange crystal) and the lemon (instead of vinegar) to the kettle. Mix it with the spoon to make cheese! Erlend will show up and you’ll automatically head outside. Chat with him and then night will arrive.
13. If you go back to the barn, you’ll see that Lykke, the spotted cow, is missing. Head back to the weird salt crystal and you’ll see it’s glowing. Pick up Lykke’s collar (cowbell) near it.
14. Go back a bit and head left to the lake. Lyyke is in the water and has trouble hearing you! Go to the metal rod and bang the cowbell on it a few times until Lykke makes her way to the dock.
15. Dawn arrives. Head back to the farm. On your way, you’ll see a spaceship! Follow it! Tap on your cows and it will abduct them. Keep following it to a cliff. You then need to start a few feet back from the edge and run and jump when the ship is closest to you. Just keep trying till it works and you land on the wing.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.