16. Go back to the dog to see a new puzzle unlocked on the wall. Zoom in on it and get Dale to come down in the elevator. What you need to do here is look at the first silhouette he’s about to walk towards. Find the black box the connects to it and tap to move the diver there. Then tap to move Dale just past the first creature. Continue doing this until he enters the white cube at the right. Then the wall will get a big crack through it.
17. Use the pickaxe on the wall. This part is a bit gruesome. An arm will come out. Hand the knife to it and then have it cut off its own arm. It’s like Escher’s “Drawing Hands” only bloodier? Anyway, take the arm.
18. Put the arm in the meat grinder and turn the handle. Take the bowl of meat (dog food) and feed it to the dog. Pick up the dog turd.
19. Place the petri dish on the microscope. Add the dog poop to the petri dish. Place the bottle of water down next to the microscope. I can’t show this next part in screenshots, so use the video below if you need help. But look into the microscope. You need to drag each cell around until none of the lines are crossing. So they’ll all turn black, with no red ones. When you’re done, it will turn into the elixir.
20. Take the elixir. Add the elixir to the bottle. Take the bottle.
21. Give the elixir to the guy in the picture frame. I think it’s Aldous? He’ll turn into Mr. Crow and you can break the glass and get another picture card.
22. Go back to the book and flip the page to Chapter 3. Place the card on the image of Aldous to get another red line drawing.
23. Draw it on the graph to turn on the top right light.
24. Go back to the dog. Another puzzle is available on the wall. For this puzzle, pay close attention to where the three fish are looking. Then tap that spot to make your submarine go there. So it goes: the black box, octopus, white box, piranha, blue box, brownish-gray box, and then the big white box for the exit. Use the pickaxe on the crack in the wall to get some ore.
25. Place the ore in the pot over the fire and melt it to liquid metal. Take the pot and pour it into the key mold next to the microscope. Take the key and use it to unlock the bottom drawer and get the duct tape.
26. Use the duct tape to patch the diver’s tube. Then turn the handle a few times and remove his helmet. He’ll ask for the elixir. Give it to him. He turns into Mr. Owl and holds up a box. Take the green diamond and the Laura card from inside.
27. Turn the page in the book to Chapter 4, Laura Vanderboom’s chapter. Place the card on her portrait to get another line drawing.
28. Draw the last symbol on the graph to lift up the lower left light. You can open the door now.
29. The last drawing on the cave wall is now available.
30. Go back to the door and zoom in on the lever. Match the two arrows from the cave painting to the dials so the bulb lights up. Pull the lever to drop the submarine. Open the door and go inside.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.