Level 2, The Submarine:
You can also watch my video for the rest of the game here:
1. Pick up the shell and the empty ink bottle from the table. Also, look at the picture of the castle that tells you “depth = 40.” There’s also an arrow pointing left with a 3 on it and an arrow pointing down with a 2 next to it. There’s also a map with some coordinates. The hotel is at 6, 3 — so 3 left and 2 down becomes 3, 5.
2. Tap on the machine in the center of the room. Change the depth to 40, the X to 03 and then the Y to 05. The red light will turn green.
3. Go left and place the green diamond in the slot. What this does is make the sub move. You can move up to 5 squares at a time on the map by moving the dial to a number and then pulling the lever. But first, look at the map and make note of where the sub is and where the target is.
4. Go back right. Turn the handle above until the depth meter says 40.
5. Then go to the compass and turn it in the direction you want to go. So first, set the compass to North and the dial to 5. Pull the lever by the diamond and the sub will move closer to the target.
6. Go back to the compass and turn it to West. Change the dial to 4 and pull the lever to get the sub to the target.
7. Now there’s a white cube floating near the grabber. You need to use the grabber to, well, grab it. Then drop it through the tube and press the big red button to suck it into the sub. So the first step is to move the grabber one tick left, then pull the lever down to grab the cube. Pull the lever back up, then move the cube all the way to the right, pull the lever down again to release the cube, and press the red button to suck it in.
8. Now find the cube and pull the lever.
9. Find it again and pull the lever. Then tap the TV screen.
10. Solve this puzzle by lining up the pieces of the picture. Then tap the parrot to get the white cube.
11. Place the white cube in the slot by the diamond to power it up again.
12. Now go to the window and you’ll see a fish. You need to use those two movable objects to direct the fish to the pipe. Then pick it up from the big bowl.
13. Keep catching the other fish. I’ll show video of it later, but the positions of the two objects in my photos should be enough to help you.
14. Keep going. And don’t miss out on the jump scare!
15. The two fish at once is trickier but not too bad. You need to send one to the button and one to the pipe.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.