16. And another two to deal with!
17. And the last ones!
18. Open up the MENTAL HEALTH AND FISHING box and use the matches to light the coals. Then add all six fish to the hooks so the weight on each line balances out. Close the door and open it to see the letters OWL.
19. Go find the three-letter combination lock and spell out OWL. A crab will drop into the sub!
20. Give the shell to the crab and take the pearl.
21. Place the pearl in the socket on the box on the table. Take the set square (triangular ruler) and look at the folded piece of paper. It says “depth = 30” and points at one of the points of the triangle.
22. Place the set square (ruler) on the map. If you put two corners of it on the hotel and the church, the third corner lands on 02, 02.
23. The coordinates for the next target are 02 X, 02 Y and 30 Depth. Set it to those.
24. Use the compass and head North 3 and West 1 to get to the next target. Don’t forget to change the depth to 30!
25. Use the grabber to get the black box and follow it to the TV screen again. Solve the TV puzzle so it says THERE WILL BE BLOOD and get the black cube.
26. Place the black cube in the second slot by the diamond.
27. Go back to the grabber. Use the Norse code machine to give the lantern fish directions to eat the little fish. So you need to make him go UP and then LEFT. Press the ENTER button after each letter to separate letters and confirm the command. It should look like this:
28. Tap the fish and he’ll light up some Morse code for you. It says INK.
29. Go back to the combination lock and enter INK. Some octopus tentacles will come down the tube. You need to get all the suction cups to pop up. It can be annoying. I’ll make video later of it, but if anyone knows a surefire order to press in, please let me know so I can add it. Use the ink pot on the left curled tentacle to fill it with ink.
30. Pour the ink onto the map and it lands on 4,6 but says 00. 00 is the depth. Change the coordinates to 04 X, 06 Y and 00 Depth.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.