31. Change the depth to 00. Change the Compass to South and head four ticks in that direction.
32. Change the compass to East and head two ticks in that direction.
33. Use the grabber to get the blue cube.
34. Follow it back to the TV and solve another puzzle here to get the blue cube.
35. Place the blue cube in the slot by the diamond.
36. Now you have to do some more fish puzzles. These are easier, though. Just steer each one towards the hook.
37. Go find the periscope and look through it and the fisherman. Tap on him three times and he’ll spell out the letters KIT.
38. Enter KIT into the combination lock and take the hook.
39. Find the ship in a bottle and remove the cork. Use the hook to remove one of the masts. It lands on the table.
40. Open it up. It’s a picture of the church and it tells you the depth is 50, and X is 1 right from the church and Y is 3 up from the church. That brings the coordinates to 3, 4.
41. Change the destination coordinates to 03 X, 04 Y and 50 Depth.
42. Change the depth to 50. Change the compass to North and head two ticks in that direction.
43. Change the compass to West and head one tick in that direction.
44. Remove the three cubes. Then look out the window at the silhouette or shadow. Break the glass.
45. Tap on each of the animals. Then enter the white cube.
46. Pull the helmet over Dale’s head and pull the lever. Pull the helmet over Laura’s head and pull the lever
47. Place the three cubes in the machine and have it make a golden cube. Take it and give it to Dale and have him head up in the elevator.
And that’s the end! Congratulations, you finished the game!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.