Adventure Escape: Hidden Ruins – Mystery Story
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android adventure game, Adventure Escape: Hidden Ruins – Mystery Story by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 4 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Use Bert to get the banana from the tree. Pick up the heavy rock and the fallen tree branch. Also, notice the number on the plane’s tail — N481. Tap on the keypad on the plane and enter 481 to open the cargo bay.
2. Get the cargo net and fishing rod from the cargo bay. Then place the fallen tree branch on the tree stump. Then go right.
3. Pick up the rock and the banana.
4. Use the fishing rod with the worms that were under the rock. Then use the fishing rod with the spot in the water to get a tasty fish.
5. Go back to the plane. Place the net on the fallen tree branch and add the two rocks to free the guy trapped under the plane. Open his lunch box to see a banana. Give him the fish in exchange for it. Then go through the trees to the buildings.
6. Pick up the bullhorn. Tap on the monkeys to start the monkey puzzle. Place the three bananas in the basket and the bullhorn next to the basket.
7. When you give a banana to a monkey, the monkey changes the direction it’s pointing a hand. You need to give the correct monkeys the bananas so that when the bullhorn is blown and the key gets passed around, it will end up in your basket. It should look like the photo below. Blow the bullhorn and take the key.
8. Use the rusty key to unlock the shed. Go inside. Pick up the oil spray and two fuses. Look at the blackboard and the diagrams on the floor.
9. You need to figure out the code for the closet lock based on the diagrams on the floor. This is a tricky one. Fill in the lines that are missing and then see what they look like. You get 478. Use that number to unlock the closet. Take the saw blade, fuse and shears from inside.
10. Look at the blackboard and find the pattern in the numbers. It goes like this: add up the first number and third number to get the second number. So:
3 + 2 = 5
4 + 3 = 7
1 + 7 = 8
4 + 5 = 9
3 + 1 = 4
4 + 2 = 6
5 + 3 = 8
Take the last four of those numbers and you get 9468. Remember that because we’re going to use it soon.
11. Leave and head towards the logger. Place the blade on the machine. Use the code you got from the blackboard (9468) to turn on the forklift. Use the oil spray to open the toolbox and get the screwdriver. Use the shears to cut the rope holding the tire swing, then pick up the tire and rope.
12. Go back a screen and use the screwdriver to open the fuse box. Place all three fuses in the box and then move the brackets to the correct spots to get electricity flowing from the top row to the bottom. It should look like the photo below.
13. Go back into the shed and inflate the tire. Then pick it back up.
14. Go back to the plane and use the shears to cut the knife and get the net as another rope.
15. Go back to the forklift. Use the screwdriver as a lever to turn on the logger and cut all the wood. Use the ropes to tie them together into a raft, and place the tire on the forklift so you can take it to the river. And that’s the end of Chapter 4!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 5.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.