Adventure Escape: Hidden Ruins – Mystery Story
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android adventure game, Adventure Escape: Hidden Ruins – Mystery Story by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 5 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Open the backpack and get the diving mask and slingshot.
2. Use the diving mask in the water. You need to solve some puzzles by matching up all the layers of each image. First is a shoe, then a bottle, and last is a necklace. When you complete all three, you’ll get Rachel’s necklace.
4. Enter the cave behind the waterfall and pick up the pile of pebbles.
5. Leave and head down the path to the right. There’s a crocodile here blocking your path. But you can tap on the coconut tree to the left. Use the slingshot and pebbles to shoot down all the coconuts, then take the last one.
6. Go back and this time tap in the middle of the trees to take a different path. Have Bert sing to the crane to distract her from her egg. Take the egg. Then solve the pipes puzzle above the fountain. Stones will then rise up in the fountain, giving you a clue for the pegs puzzle behind the waterfall. Also, pick up the puddle of mud (heh).
7. Go back to the cave behind the waterfall. Tap the pegs in the order that you saw them rise up in the fountain. So ignore the ones that were still underwater. Then go from shortest to tallest. Or just copy the order in the photo below. Then stuff some mud in the spouts where steam is coming out. A meaty smelling flower will bloom. Place the coconut and then pick it up again to get a meaty-smelling coconut.
8. Go back to the crocodile and give him the coconut. He’ll eat it and leave. Take his tooth.
9. Go back and this time tap on the area to the left. You need to make three offerings. You have the egg and tooth already. For the diamond, you need to go back a scene and talk to Rachel so she gives it to you in exchange for her necklace. Place all three items in the bowls and take the stone eye.
10. Go back to where the crocodile used to be and place the stone eye in the door. Go through and complete Chapter 5!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 6.