Adventure Escape: Hidden Ruins – Mystery Story
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android adventure game, Adventure Escape: Hidden Ruins – Mystery Story by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. There’s a lot going on in here. You can smash the three pots to get some extra stars. Tap the blue doorway to the left and solve the maze puzzle. The squares cause part of the maze to rotate. You can copy the path below if you need help.
2. You’re now in some crystal caverns. Take the ore and the chunk of obsidian and then leave the room.
3. Head through the right doorway. Solve the puzzle on the right.
4. Use the grinding stone to sharpen the obsidian and place the ore in the crucible. Look at the fish on the wall. We’ll need that in a second.
5. Go back to the main room. Use the obsidian to cut the flower. Tap on the combination lock to the lower left. So the way you get the numbers is to look at the gemstones on the lock. The first one is red and in the upper right corner. Look at the red fish on the wall and draw a line based on the directions they’re facing, starting at the red gem. So with red, you get left, down, right, down, left — or 5. So red is 5. Do the same with yellow and you get 0. Green gets you 9. And last, blue together with purple gets you 8. Put them together and you get 5098. Enter that into the combination lock. Take the stone quills from inside.
6. Go back to the crystal caverns and use the sharpened obsidian to get a crystal. Also, use the cut plant (flower) with the mortar and pestle to get a liquid vial.
7. Add the liquid to the parchment to get a clue for the stone quill puzzle. Place the crystal on the pedestal to get a clue for the puzzle in the smelting room.
8. Go back to the smelting room and use the crystal clue to solve the puzzle at the bottom. You have to actually look at the negative space for this! The solution is below if you need help.
9. Take the melted ore and pour it into the mold on the floor. Take the shield.
10. Go back and add the stone quills to the puzzle to the left. You need to figure out which patterns at the top to choose. The parchment tells you that 1 dot means one turn clockwise, 2 dots is two turns clockwise, and 3 dots is three turns clockwise. It’s a bit of a convoluted puzzle, but you can copy the solution below if you’re stuck.
11. Place the shield with the other shields on the puzzle to the right. Tap on each image to see this text:
“The Kumari did backbreaking work in the fields.” — so this gets the Ox shield.
“They believed the cunning water beasts were descended from the gods.” — so this gets the Crocodile shield.
“The Kumari were known as sly and slippery traders.” — so this gets the Snake shield.
“The Kumari often fought from higher ground.” – so this gets the Hawk shield.
12. Go through the door to complete Chapter 6!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 7.