Level 1 | Level 2 | Level 3 | Level 4 | Level 5 | Level 6 | Level 7 | Level 8 | Level 9 | Level 10 | Level 11 | Level 12 | Level 13 | Level 14 | Level 15 | Level 16 | Level 17 | Level 18 | Level 0 + Coordinates
You can watch my video for level 10 including all three letters or see my step-by-step guide below:
1. Head up to the rotating mechanism to the right. It’s kind of like Morse code with dots and dashes. The thin lines require a short button press and the thicker lines require a long press. So it goes short press, long press, short, short. Go through the open door.
2. The next one is short, short, long, short. Go through the open door.
3. Go over to the stone sculpture with the golden handles. Drag the left one down and note the pattern that appears. Go back to the beginning and press those buttons in the keypad that matches the handle layout.
4. Go through the door and pick up the metal piece.
5. Go back to the sculpture and pull the left handle up and push the right handle down. Take note of the pattern and copy it to the other keypad.
6. Go through the door. Pick up the letter and pull the door in front of you down. Continue through.
7. Pick up the yellow peg and notice another keypad.
8. Go back to the sculpture. Push both handles down and make note of the pattern.
9. Continue ahead and place the bolt on the peg to turn on the laser.
10. Turn around here and break the jar to get another letter.
11. Go back and enter that pattern on the last keypad you just found.
12. Go through the open door and up the stairs. Lift the reflector up all the way.
13. Go back a bit and lift the door up so the beam passed through the two reflectors. A rod will drop to the floor.
14. Pull the door down again and go through to get the rod.
15. Go all the way back and past the sculpture to another rotating mechanism between two doors. For this one, for each group of dots and dashes, you need to focus on the left side and then the right. To open the left door, press short, long, long, short. To open the right door, it’s long, short, short, short, long.
16. Go through the left door. Place the rod down and add the piece of metal. You’re gonna use it as a lever to knock down the pedestal.
17. Go through the right door and pick up the tile.
18. Go back to the portal and place the tile on it. But DON’T GO THROUGH YET. Notice the pattern on the tile. It’s dashes and dots! So press long, long, short, short, short, long, long. Go fetch the last letter and then go through the portal to complete the level.
And these are all three letters or notes from Level 10:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 11 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.