Level 1 | Level 2 | Level 3 | Level 4 | Level 5 | Level 6 | Level 7 | Level 8 | Level 9 | Level 10 | Level 11 | Level 12 | Level 13 | Level 14 | Level 15 | Level 16 | Level 17 | Level 18 | Level 0 + Coordinates
You can watch my video for level 7 including all three letters or see my step-by-step guide below:
1. Turn left to see a red circle. It’s a clue we’ll use later.
2. Turn right a bit and tap on the broken column to rotate it until you see a lever. Pull the lever down and cross the bridge.
3. Pick up Note 1 to the left. There’s also a square clue to the right.
4. Let’s solve the first puzzle, on the left pillar. Find the size with a little piece at the very top. Rotate each section so they form a continuous line. A part of the bridge will emerge.
5. For the next pillar, find the first button and then follow the path, pressing all the buttons as you go. More of the bridge will emerge.
6. On the third pillar, take the pickaxe. Then follow the same path you did on the second pillar. The difference is that this time you don’t have the lines to guide you, so you’ll have to keep referring to the second pillar. The bridge will completely emerge.
7. Cross the bridge to see another clue, a red triangle. Grab Note 2 and use the pickaxe on the pillars to turn them into stairs. Climb up them.
8. There’s another shape here, a pentagon. This is the fourth one. Tap on the pillar to the left and use the pickaxe on all the black pieces until you find the tile. Take it.
9. Now we have the order for all four shapes. It goes circle, square, triangle, pentagon. Look at the four pillars here. This is where you need to see them in that order. But you can only control the first and fourth here. So change those and then go back to the beginning of the level and change the other two so they show the right symbols from that vantage point.
10. A ladder will drop down nearby. Go up.
11. Don’t go through the portal yet! Notice the tile looks like an X. There’s also an X on the foot of the portal. Use the pickaxe on it to get the third letter!
And these are all three letters or notes from Level 7:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 8 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.