You can watch my video for Chapter 2 here or follow my step-by-step guide below:
1. Pick up the ruler and the spray can from the desks. Grab the yellow key from the coat rack. Go through the door.
2. Use the key to grab the blue key.
3. Use the spray can on the rusted cabinet to open it. Take the paper towels and green key. Go back to the first room.
4. Tap on the drawer on the desk to the back. Use the three keys in the lock. You need to count the blue, green, and yellow items around the room. For blue, it’s 4 mugs. So turn the blue key 4 notches. There are 2 green jackets, so turn the green key 2 notches. And last, there are 5 sunflowers in the painting, so turn the yellow key 5 notches. Open the drawer and take the note and red crayon.
5. Use the paper towels to clean up the coffee and take the letters. Go back to the other room.
6. Place the letters by the mail slots. Place the note on the bulletin board. Use the crayon to draw some shapes on the letters as clues. Then look at the shape and symbol on each letter and use the note to figure out where to place them. So the first on the left goes into AI, the next goes into BIII, the next is CIII, then DI, then CII, and last is AII. And that concludes Chapter 2!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 3 or click here.