You can watch my video for Chapter 8 here or follow my step-by-step guide below:
1. Take the magnet.
2. Solve the coins puzzle on the wall. It’s like Sudoku. Each row, column and grouping must have one of each coin.
3. Go through the door. Take the pliers and open the box to get a shoe.
4. Open the sliding door above the table to get a glass cup.
5. Go back to the other room. Use the pliers to open the three crates and get a wine bottle and nail.
6. Place the shoe on the wall and put the wine bottle in it. Hit it against the wall a few times to open the bottle and get the cork.
7. Use the cup to drain the water from the puddle and get the stone. Fill the cup with water again.
8. Go back to the other room. Place the magnet, nail, cork, stone and cup of water on the table.
9. Use the magnet with the nail to magnetize it. Use the nail with the cork. Then use the stone to hammer the nail into the cork. And last, put the cork and nail into the cup of water to make a compass.
10. Go through the door and use the compass to navigate the maze. Go right, right, down, left, up, right, left, and up. And that’s the end of the game!