All That Remains: Part 1
By: Glitch Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android puzzle adventure game, All That Remains: Part 1, by Glitch Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my walkthrough video or continue below to my step-by-step guide:
1. Take a look at the note on the table. It says THE CODE IS IN THE BOX. Notice the word BOX is actually 130X. Take a photo of it so you don’t forget. Also, look at the door to the right and notice the height measurements. Again, take a photo. Examine the blue paint on the wall above the phone. Take a photo.
2. Go to the phone and pick up the magnifying glass and night light.
3. Go to the computer to the left. Pick up the wooden Tetris piece. Feel free to read the letter on the desk. We’ll come back to it later. Open the drawer and take the wrench. Also, notice the puzzle box to the right of the desk. We need to collect clues
4. Notice the sticky note on the computer: “You must first fail, in order to succeed.”
5. Turn on the computer. The clue for the password is the sticky note. You need to try to enter a wrong password in order to get the right password. So try any word and it will tell you “YOUR PASSWORD IS INCORRECT. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.” Typical Glitch humor — the password is actually INCORRECT. Type INCORRECT to log in. You can do a whole bunch of things on the PC now, but none of them are useful at the moment. We’ll come back to it later.
6. Look at the calendar above the computer. Clara’s birthday is highlighted — September 14, 1982 (9/14/1982). Tap on it and it tells you Campbell’s birthday is 1 year and 5 days apart. So that means Cam’s 21st birthday was either on 9/9/1981, or 9/19/1983. We’ll test those out later. Also, notice the circles clue at the bottom. Take a photo.
7. Notice the door to the left of the computer. There’s a yellow poster. Tap on it and take a photo of it.
8. Go back and then go through the door. Notice the 6 – 9 – 7 on the barrel drum. Take a photo.
9. Head up the stairs and tap on the left wall to see another painted symbol. Take a photo of it. There’s also four locks here that we need to unlock in different ways. We’ll come back to those.
10. Go back down and head to the kitchen. Notice the sticker on the microwave says that “safe radiation levels should fall between 0.3 and 0.5.” Pick up the dry sponge from the sink. Also, examine the bowl of fruit and take a photo of the clue inside.
11. Notice the letter on the fridge. Also, take a photo of the A-J clue.
12. Go back and look at the box by the computer desk again. We now have all the clues we need to open it. Let’s start with the top. Remember the code from the note? 130X. Enter that and a green light will go on.
13. Now let’s work on the front of the box. The two clues you need are the numbers from the barrel and the numbers from the door. The height chart tells you where each number would be and the barrel tells you which numbers to choose (6 – 9 – 7). It should look like this in the end.
14. And now, the left side of the box. Take out the photos of the three clues you found. Rotate the photos so that the red line is always on the right. Then match the side of the box to the clues so it looks like this. Then pick up the key.
15. Go back to the right door and use the key to unlock it. Go through.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.