31. Leave the room and go through the right doorway again. Go back to the bathroom. You need to press the right keys on the keyboard in the shower. Since it’s BEG, that’s the second key, fifth key, and seventh key. Quickly close the shower curtains and make note of the numbers that are highlighted: 08 & 25. Notice the white square with the red circle in the middle looks like the flag of Japan. We’ll use that info a little later.
32. Leave the bathroom. Use the pressure gauge on the red oxygen tank to see that the O2 level is at 12. Take a photo to remember it.
33. Go back to the pipes. Place each of the CO2 weights on the digital scale separately and you get 5 for one and 11 for the other. We’ll use this info soon. Leave the room. We’re done here.
34. Continue on to the blue oxygen tank near the war room and use the pressure gauge on it to see the O2 level is 44. Take a photo.
35. Go back all the way. Use the rotary phone to call the number on the scrap of paper (555-38-924). Take the key from the drawer.
This is how you use a rotary phone:
36. Go to the kitchen. Remember the clue about the BIG APPLE? Find the fruit bowl and use the magnifying glass with the largest apple. It will show you the time of 7:35. Take a photo of it.
37. Go to the computer. Use the glass plate on the note beside it. Line up the symbols on the plate with the symbols on the note. You’ll have to do this three times. For the one on the top, the letters highlighted spell out MONKEY. If you look at the painting of that symbol on the wall, it has the numbers 5 and 4 next to it.
The next symbol highlights the word MOUSE and has a 2 and 6 next to it on the wall.
And finally, the last symbol spells out FOX and has a 1 and 3 next to it on the wall.
Put them all together and you get:
1 – Fox
2 – Mouse
3 – Fox
4 – Monkey
5 – Monkey
6 – Mouse
38. Go through the door to the left. Use the crowbar to open the barrel of toxic liquid. Fill the jar with some of the right yellow liquid.
39. Go back and through the right door. Enter the bedroom again. Zoom in on the toy on the floor. Press the animal buttons in the order we figured out before. So Fox, Mouse, Fox, Monkey, Monkey, Mouse. Take the toy alien from inside.
40. Go back and straight ahead. Open the door in front of you and place the ladder down. Climb up and use the jar of yellow liquid as a light so you can see.
41. Take a photo of the poster that says YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
42. There’s another puzzle here with the words MY FUTURE IS THE RESULT OF MY BROTHER’S PAST. Take a photo of it. Then pull out the photo of the one downstairs. Copy that pattern.
43. Go downstairs and take out the original pattern you saw upstairs. Copy that pattern to the one down here. Take the wooden piece from the security box.
44. Go back and left. Remember the poster from the attic? It said YOU can change the world. Spell out YOU on the globe and take a bottle of Premium Russian Vodka. Notice is says X:XX on it. We’ll use that information later.
45. Place the toy alien by the UFO and the UFO will start flashing red lights. Keep track of the order either through photos or using pen and paper.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.