31. Plug in the night light by the bottom bed so you can see a loose brick. Pull out the brick and take the crowbar and other half of the advert.
32. Combine the two pieces of the advert in your inventory. The phone number on it is 555-38-924.
33. Take the night light back. The book on the bed is missing half the page so we’ll come back to that later.
34. Look at the poster for New York above the piano. It says THERE’S MORE TO THE BIG APPLE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
35. Look at the piano keys and take a photo of the lettered keys. You can surmise that the missing ones would be BEG, as in BEG FOR LIGHT. That means the keys go ABCDEFG.
36. Leave the room and go through the right doorway again. Go back to the bathroom. You need to press the right keys on the keyboard in the shower. Since it’s BEG, that’s the second key, fifth key, and seventh key. Quickly close the shower curtains and make note of the numbers that are highlighted: 08 & 25. Notice the white square with the red circle in the middle looks like the flag of Japan. We’ll use that info a little later.
37. Leave the bathroom. Use the pressure gauge on the red oxygen tank to see that the O2 level is at 12. Take a photo to remember it.
38. Go back to the pipes. Place each of the CO2 weights on the digital scale separately and you get 5 for one and 11 for the other. We’ll use this info soon. Leave the room. We’re done here.
39. Continue on to the blue oxygen tank near the war room and use the pressure gauge on it to see the O2 level is 44. Take a photo.
40. Go back all the way. Use the rotary phone to call the number on the scrap of paper (555-38-924). Take the key from the drawer.
This is how you use a rotary phone:
41. Go to the kitchen. Remember the clue about the BIG APPLE? Find the fruit bowl and use the magnifying glass with the largest apple. It will show you the time of 7:35. Take a photo of it.
42. Go to the computer. Use the glass plate on the note beside it. Line up the symbols on the plate with the symbols on the note. You’ll have to do this three times. For the one on the top, the letters highlighted spell out MONKEY. If you look at the painting of that symbol on the wall, it has the numbers 5 and 4 next to it.
The next symbol highlights the word MOUSE and has a 2 and 6 next to it on the wall.
And finally, the last symbol spells out FOX and has a 1 and 3 next to it on the wall.
Put them all together and you get:
1 – Fox
2 – Mouse
3 – Fox
4 – Monkey
5 – Monkey
6 – Mouse
43. Go through the door to the left. Use the crowbar to open the barrel of toxic liquid. Fill the jar with some of the right yellow liquid.
44. Go back and through the right door. Enter the bedroom again. Zoom in on the toy on the floor. Press the animal buttons in the order we figured out before. So Fox, Mouse, Fox, Monkey, Monkey, Mouse. Take the toy alien from inside.
45. Go back and straight ahead. Open the door in front of you and place the ladder down. Climb up and use the jar of yellow liquid as a light so you can see.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
This Post Has 42 Comments
Entered phone number, but drawer doesn’t open 🙁
Nvm. Didn’t realize that you actually had to turn the rotary dial ?
I see AppUnwrapper has included a link to a video about dialling a rotary phone. I had a momentary problem with dialling. On the game’s phone, one dials clockwise. In the real world, rotary dialling was counter-clockwise in the USA.
Not true. I live in the U.S. and we had a rotary phone way past when most people had buttons. You turn the dial clockwise as well.
Thanks for the walk through. I never did figure out the Moscow time but just changed the hands until it worked since I had the other three. What was the point of the Jules Verne book? Maybe that will come up in Part 2.
I still have an old (red) desktop rotary dial phone. My grandkids are intrigued lol.
Glitch Games is British
Yes, I know. But he says in the comment that rotary dial is counter-clockwise in the U.S., which isn’t true.
I retract my statement regarding rotary dialing in the U.S.: it was clearly clockwise, just as Susb8383 stated. What was different from the phone in the bunker is that our phones placed the 1 closest to the dial stop and 0 farthest away. I definitely remember the relative distances the dial had to rotate. In fact, when faced with the phone in the puzzle, I initially tried to dial it in reverse direction.
Susb8383, for the Moscow time, the clue is on the bottle of vodka. Read the label carefully.
Yes Catreader you are right! The rotary dial phones (in the U.K. as well as US and Australia) started with the number 1 at the top of the dial ie the number requiring the least amount of dialling! As the emergency number in the U.K. was – and still is – 999 I remember there was always a debate about the length of time it took to dial 999 because of the extra time it took the dial to purr back round, before you could dial the next number. I love the fact that I’m so old I can remember this and most of you are so young that you need a video of how to use a rotary dial! Lol ? Hope you managed to work out the radio, or should that be wireless!
How do you get the ladder down in step 40? Everytime I try it says “I can’t reach. I need something to help.”
Never mind. I didn’t realize you had to get the ladder from the bedroom
On Android, at end of game, when you open door, the final video crashes. Well, it is called glitch games. Hehe. Reported bug.
Is there anything that I need to do in order for the phone to work?
I have the advert.
I dial the the number by pulling the rotary wheel around to the finger stop.
There is no dial tone, no ringing, no answer, no drawer opening. No bloody key.
I have the most recent update although I tried before the update as well.
I watched the walkthrough video but did not see anything.
Short of deleting the and reinstalling the app, any ides
There is no dial tone, ringing, or answer. But dialing the number worked for me.
You have to plug the night light in beside the phone to get it to work when you dial.
I got to the very end, pulled the lever and went to the locked door and the final lock is still locked! Is that how it’s supposed to end?
“They were born 1 year and 5 days apart. So that means CamΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s 21st birthday was either on 9/9/1981, or 9/19/1983.” You don’t have to try two dates. Campbell has already mentioned having to babysit his sister so it is clear he is the older sibling.
Ah good point! I’ll update the walkthrough.
The tile doesn’t open even after the right pattern.
I can’t get the password to login the computer did I missed it somewhere?
IVE entered the bar gh00942337but it keeps saying invalid?
Where are all the puzzl pieces? IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗m still missing the largest L shaped piece.
I was missing that one too – it’s next to the radio in the room with the bunk bed.
I missed the one by the computer.
The locations are: UFO,
Computer, Bunk Bed Room Radio,
Ladder Room puzzle
I put the floppy disk in and there are no options to select Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£ΓöÉ1Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ or Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£ΓöÉ4Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ – just the same enter password to login page that was there before. Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£ΓöÉBKR-GH00942337Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ doesnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t work at that point. Great walkthrough – I would never completed the pipes puzzle without it.
Same question. No computer screen available, just blank entry slot. Password doesnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t work, entering a 4 doesnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t work. Any advice?
Have pressed the correct sequence of lights on the space ship over a dozen times; nothing happens.
Nevermind – I solved it.
I can’t get the tile to open to show me the security box. I’ve done the patterns, pressed the button but nothing happens. Not sure what I am missing.
How do I get the vodka on the sponge??
You might have solved it by now, but just in case: After you have both items in your inventory, select the sponge, but don’t move it. Now touch and drag the vodka bottle onto the sponge on the inventory wheel; release.
On iPad, copied the pattern from upper room to the tiles down below. The tile does not open to reveal security box. What am I missing?
Never mind-Figured it out
What’s up with the computer password? I’m on a different screen than the walkthrough shows and there was no option to select a number. Just asking for a password (not a code that starts with BKR)
For the Moscow time – if you look at the background of the close up of the opened globe (with the two leftover Vodka bottles) very faintly scratched on the wall, it says “x2 5:10”. Perhaps a hint? This matches with the correct time being 10:20, so… *shrug*
Computer doesn’t ask that 1 and 4 thing. It just asks password to login.
And BKR-GH00942337 doesn’t work there.
What shall i do now
How do I get through the right door? It seems to be locked for me, with a height chart.
Me too, can anyone help, no progress possible till I open that door with the height chart!
Just updated my walkthrough.
Damn, I’ve spent more than 20min to figure out, how to open the lower puzzle of “my brother”…thought that both had to open, but it’s only one of them, and mine opened upstairs…╬ô├½├¡Γò₧├åΓö£ΓûÆΓö¼┬¼╬ô├½├¡Γò₧├åΓö£├á╬ô├▓┬ÑΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£┬╝Γò¼├┤Γö£├╗Γö£├º╬ô├¬ΓîÉ╬ô├▓├▓Γö£├á
This game is similar, but not the same as the one I am playing on my iPad? The first scene has a desk with plywood on it fo making a key, lots of other differences. How do I find a walkthrough for mine, have tried everything? [email protected]
Hey same problem with computer as above, can anyone help?