46. Take a photo of the poster that says YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
47. There’s another puzzle here with the words MY FUTURE IS THE RESULT OF MY BROTHER’S PAST. Take a photo of it. Then pull out the photo of the one downstairs. Copy that pattern.
48. Go downstairs and take out the original pattern you saw upstairs. Copy that pattern to the one down here. Take the wooden piece from the security box.
49. Go back and left. Remember the poster from the attic? It said YOU can change the world. Spell out YOU on the globe and take a bottle of Premium Russian Vodka. Notice is says X:XX on it. We’ll use that information later.
50. Place the toy alien by the UFO and the UFO will start flashing red lights. Keep track of the order either through photos or using pen and paper.
51. Use the key from the phone to unlock the door here. Go through.
52. Place the telephone box beneath the light. The numbers 3:45 will project onto the wall. Take a photo. Also take a photo of the inventory numbers.
53. Go back to the War Room. We now have all four times that we need. The Russian vodka said X:XX on it. In Roman numerals, that’s 10:20. Set the Moscow clock to 10:20. The Japan flag in the bathroom said 08 & 25 so set the Tokyo clock to 8:25. The phone box said 3:45 so change the London clock to 3:45. And last, the big apple said 7:35. So set New York to 7:35.
54. Take the plastic dial and floppy disk. Also, take a photo of the colors of the clocks. Notice that blue is now set to 3:00, red is 7:00, yellow is 1:00, and green is 10:00.
55. Go back to the safe. Copy the pattern from the UFO to unlock the safe. If you get them right, they should each turn green and the safe will open. The paper inside says the final lock will open on Campbell’s 32nd birthday.
56. Go back to the kitchen. Take out the photo of the inventory list. It says you have 1,018 Sardines, so press the FISH button and enter 1018. You have 1,200 Coffee, so press the BEVERAGES button and enter 1200. You have 3,898 Peas, so press the VEGETABLES button and enter 3898. And last, you have 2,054 Minced Chicken, so press the POULTRY button and enter 2054. Take the wooden piece from inside the microwave.
57. You now have all five wooden pieces. Go back to the table and place them on the box to get the star-shaped key.
58. Place the dial on the TV and turn it on. Remember the clock colors? They’re each set to a time now. The top dial is the channel and it’s blue, so tap it until you get 3 blue bars. The volume is red, so tap it until you get 7 red bars. Brightness is green, so tap until you get 10 bars. And last, contrast is yellow, so tap it until you get 1 bar. Take a photo of the code on the screen: BKR-GH00942337.
59. Insert the floppy disk into the computer’s floppy drive. Choose option 4 to override the program. Choose option 1 to enter the confirmation code. Enter the code from the TV: BKR-GH00942337. The top lock on the door will unlock.
60. Return to the OS. Choose option 1 to run system diagnostics. Then choose option 2 to set the system date. Ok, so we need to set it to Cam’s 32nd birthday. We know that Clara’s 21st birthday was on September 14, 1982, or 9/19/1982. They were born 1 year and 5 days apart. We also know that Cam would babysit Clara, so he had to be older than her. So that means Cam’s 21st birthday was on 9/9/1981. So add 11 years to it and you get 09-09-92. Enter 09-09-92 and another lock will open.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
This Post Has 42 Comments
Entered phone number, but drawer doesn’t open 🙁
Nvm. Didn’t realize that you actually had to turn the rotary dial ?
I see AppUnwrapper has included a link to a video about dialling a rotary phone. I had a momentary problem with dialling. On the game’s phone, one dials clockwise. In the real world, rotary dialling was counter-clockwise in the USA.
Not true. I live in the U.S. and we had a rotary phone way past when most people had buttons. You turn the dial clockwise as well.
Thanks for the walk through. I never did figure out the Moscow time but just changed the hands until it worked since I had the other three. What was the point of the Jules Verne book? Maybe that will come up in Part 2.
I still have an old (red) desktop rotary dial phone. My grandkids are intrigued lol.
Glitch Games is British
Yes, I know. But he says in the comment that rotary dial is counter-clockwise in the U.S., which isn’t true.
I retract my statement regarding rotary dialing in the U.S.: it was clearly clockwise, just as Susb8383 stated. What was different from the phone in the bunker is that our phones placed the 1 closest to the dial stop and 0 farthest away. I definitely remember the relative distances the dial had to rotate. In fact, when faced with the phone in the puzzle, I initially tried to dial it in reverse direction.
Susb8383, for the Moscow time, the clue is on the bottle of vodka. Read the label carefully.
Yes Catreader you are right! The rotary dial phones (in the U.K. as well as US and Australia) started with the number 1 at the top of the dial ie the number requiring the least amount of dialling! As the emergency number in the U.K. was – and still is – 999 I remember there was always a debate about the length of time it took to dial 999 because of the extra time it took the dial to purr back round, before you could dial the next number. I love the fact that I’m so old I can remember this and most of you are so young that you need a video of how to use a rotary dial! Lol ? Hope you managed to work out the radio, or should that be wireless!
How do you get the ladder down in step 40? Everytime I try it says “I can’t reach. I need something to help.”
Never mind. I didn’t realize you had to get the ladder from the bedroom
On Android, at end of game, when you open door, the final video crashes. Well, it is called glitch games. Hehe. Reported bug.
Is there anything that I need to do in order for the phone to work?
I have the advert.
I dial the the number by pulling the rotary wheel around to the finger stop.
There is no dial tone, no ringing, no answer, no drawer opening. No bloody key.
I have the most recent update although I tried before the update as well.
I watched the walkthrough video but did not see anything.
Short of deleting the and reinstalling the app, any ides
There is no dial tone, ringing, or answer. But dialing the number worked for me.
You have to plug the night light in beside the phone to get it to work when you dial.
I got to the very end, pulled the lever and went to the locked door and the final lock is still locked! Is that how it’s supposed to end?
“They were born 1 year and 5 days apart. So that means CamΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s 21st birthday was either on 9/9/1981, or 9/19/1983.” You don’t have to try two dates. Campbell has already mentioned having to babysit his sister so it is clear he is the older sibling.
Ah good point! I’ll update the walkthrough.
The tile doesn’t open even after the right pattern.
I can’t get the password to login the computer did I missed it somewhere?
IVE entered the bar gh00942337but it keeps saying invalid?
Where are all the puzzl pieces? IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗m still missing the largest L shaped piece.
I was missing that one too – it’s next to the radio in the room with the bunk bed.
I missed the one by the computer.
The locations are: UFO,
Computer, Bunk Bed Room Radio,
Ladder Room puzzle
I put the floppy disk in and there are no options to select Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£ΓöÉ1Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ or Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£ΓöÉ4Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ – just the same enter password to login page that was there before. Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£ΓöÉBKR-GH00942337Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ doesnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t work at that point. Great walkthrough – I would never completed the pipes puzzle without it.
Same question. No computer screen available, just blank entry slot. Password doesnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t work, entering a 4 doesnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t work. Any advice?
Have pressed the correct sequence of lights on the space ship over a dozen times; nothing happens.
Nevermind – I solved it.
I can’t get the tile to open to show me the security box. I’ve done the patterns, pressed the button but nothing happens. Not sure what I am missing.
How do I get the vodka on the sponge??
You might have solved it by now, but just in case: After you have both items in your inventory, select the sponge, but don’t move it. Now touch and drag the vodka bottle onto the sponge on the inventory wheel; release.
On iPad, copied the pattern from upper room to the tiles down below. The tile does not open to reveal security box. What am I missing?
Never mind-Figured it out
What’s up with the computer password? I’m on a different screen than the walkthrough shows and there was no option to select a number. Just asking for a password (not a code that starts with BKR)
For the Moscow time – if you look at the background of the close up of the opened globe (with the two leftover Vodka bottles) very faintly scratched on the wall, it says “x2 5:10”. Perhaps a hint? This matches with the correct time being 10:20, so… *shrug*
Computer doesn’t ask that 1 and 4 thing. It just asks password to login.
And BKR-GH00942337 doesn’t work there.
What shall i do now
How do I get through the right door? It seems to be locked for me, with a height chart.
Me too, can anyone help, no progress possible till I open that door with the height chart!
Just updated my walkthrough.
Damn, I’ve spent more than 20min to figure out, how to open the lower puzzle of “my brother”…thought that both had to open, but it’s only one of them, and mine opened upstairs…╬ô├½├¡Γò₧├åΓö£ΓûÆΓö¼┬¼╬ô├½├¡Γò₧├åΓö£├á╬ô├▓┬ÑΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£┬╝Γò¼├┤Γö£├╗Γö£├º╬ô├¬ΓîÉ╬ô├▓├▓Γö£├á
This game is similar, but not the same as the one I am playing on my iPad? The first scene has a desk with plywood on it fo making a key, lots of other differences. How do I find a walkthrough for mine, have tried everything? [email protected]
Hey same problem with computer as above, can anyone help?