Calculator: The Game
By: Simple Machine, LLC
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android puzzle game, Calculator: The Game by Simple Machine, LLC. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
**Note: Sorry, guys. The developers keep rearranging the levels. I’ll try to keep on top of them as much as possible.
– For fun, try putting your finger over the solar panel!
– The move counter can help you figure out the solution.
– The two arrows button
– The 1=>2 button changes all instances of the first number to the second number.
– SUM adds up all the numbers.
– [+]1 adds that number to all the buttons.
– For the STORE button, you need to hold it down to get it to work. It can also be reused to store different numbers! Storing a number doesn’t count as a move!
– Inv10 subtracts each number from 10.
– The portals are a little confusing. When a number gets pushed into a spot with an arrow at the bottom, it gets teleported to the spot with the arrow at the top. And then it gets added to whatever’s there.
Level 1: +1, +1 = 2
Level 2: +2, +3, +3 = 8
Level 3: +1, +2, 43 = 12
Level 4: (Starts with 1) +4, +4, -2 = 7
Level 5: (3) x4 +4, /4 = 4
Level 6: +2, +2, x4, x4 = 64
Level 7: (4) x3, +3, /3 = 5
Level 8: (4321)
Level 9: +8, x5,
Level 10: (50) /5, x3, x3,
Level 11: (99) x11,
Level 12: +8, x10, x10, +8, /2 = 404
Level 13: (171) -9,
Level 14: +5, x3, x5,
Level 15: (10) x3, -5, x2 = 50
Level 16: +4, x9,
Level 17: 1, 1 = 11
Level 18: 1, 0, 1 = 101
Level 19: 2, 2, x2 = 44
Level 20: +3, 5 = 35
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.