Act 4, The Metamorphosis:
1. You now play as Gregor Zamza, a private eye who is a huge cockroach. Answer the door and tap through the dialogue. Your first puzzle here is win two rounds as a Samurai against men with guns. For the first one, tap the guy’s helmet so it covers his eyes. Then, tap your Samurai to have her swing her sword at him.
2. The next one is tricky, perhaps even unfair. You need to use your finger to slide his health bar down to zero.
3. For the next puzzle, tap on the toy monkey. Notice the pi symbol on his fez. Pi = 3.14. The only action you have here is to pull his string, though. But notice that you don’t have to pull it all the way. You can just pull it a bit and he’ll bang his cymbals fewer times. So, if you pull the cord all the way, he bangs them five times. You need to get him to bang them three times, then once, then four times. I took screenshots of the lengths of the cord to help you out. Take the ticket from his mouth and head to a restaurant in Chinatown.
4. In this next puzzle, you have a pile of chips. They have card suits on them. The goal is to remove all the chips so you can get to the restaurant. Your only options here are to tap the GO card to move forward one spot, or tap the BACK card to move back one spot. You need to land on the suit that’s on the top token in order to remove it from the pile. If you land on the wrong suit, a token will be added back to the pile. So this is the order to go in:
GO, GO, BACK, GO, GO, GO, BACK, GO, GO, BACK, BACK, BACK, BACK, GO, BACK, GO, GO, GO, GO, GO, BACK, GO, BACK, BACK, GO, GO.
5. For the origami puzzle, tap on the crane on the table. Then tap on the FOX, then DINOSAUR, BUTTERFLY, FISH, FLOWER, and then you’ll get an ad for the American Museum of the antiquities.
6. For the museum, notice the NOPE sign. Drag the N to the right so it says OPEN. Tap the sign to remove it. Pull the zipper all the way up and than tap on the doors to go through.
7. You’re at K.’s place. Tap on him to move closer. Now to solve the watch puzzle, which is not such a great one. You need to move all the numbers to their correct spots so it looks like a proper clock face. So first, tap the knobs as shown in the screenshot below so it matches the screenshot.
Now, it might not be so obvious, but you can pull out the knob on the left. It’s a bit darker to bring your attention to it, but it’s very easily missed. Pull it out once to swap the III and IX. Everything should be in order now!
8. Just tap through the dialogue now to reach the ending. But don’t leave yet! There’s a post-credits puzzle. Connect the stars to spell out 916 as a constellation.
And that’s the end of the walkthrough!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.