16. Use the key to unlock the chest and get a clue for your journal. Take the green gem and fishing rod.
17. Use the rope ladder to get up to the crack in the ceiling. Then use the hammer on the crack to break through. Continue on through to screen 8.
18. Pick up the dynamite.
19. Go back to screen 6 and take the left path to screen 7. Read the note. Solve the puzzle to the right using the clue from your journal. Take the red gem and coin.
20. Continue on ahead to screen 13. Read the note and continue to the old shack at screen 14. Use the axe to break down the door and go inside to screen 15.
21. There’s a puzzle on the wall. We’ll come back to it later.
22. Go back to screen 9. Place the two gems in the owl’s eye sockets and then solve the puzzle, copying the eye clue. Close their eyes when it shows them closed. It goes: Closed, closed, open, closed, open, open, open, closed, closed, open, closed, closed. Take the matches and go through the door to screen 10.
23. Place the dynamite down by the rocks and use the matches to light it. Take the machete and place the weight on the hook. Go through the door to screen 11. There’s a puzzle here that we’ll come back to later.
24. Go back to screen 5 and use the fishing rod in the stream to catch a fish.
25. Go back to screen 20b. Insert the coin into the puzzle on the wall to power it on. Then use the arrows clue to tel you the direction for each switch. It goes: UP, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, UP, UP, DOWN.
26. You’ll get another clue for your journal. Go back to screen 15 and solve the puzzle on the wall using the clue.
27. Go through to screen 16 to get a clue for the planetarium. Also, pick up Mars and Earth.
28. Go back to screen 20a. Add the Mars and Earth models to the rest of the planetarium. Then use the clue to solve the puzzle. Take the pearl.
29. Go back to screen 11. Place the pearl in the hole on the puzzle. Swap the tiles to make a clear path for the pearl to the exit and go through the door to screen 12.
30. Use the screwdriver to open the fuse box. Place the gum on the switch to hold it down.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.