31. Notice the two letters on each corner of the fuse box. Use those to solve it. This is how the wires should look at the end. You’ll get a butterfly clue for your journal. Notice the positions of the butterflies in the picture frame. Take the leaf emblem.
32. Go back to screen 17 and take the path straight ahead to 21 and then 22. Use the butterflies clue to solve the puzzle on the door. You need to arrange them according to the positions in the picture frame and then knock the top one three times, the middle one once, and the bottom one twice. Go inside to screen 23.
33. Read the note. There’s an alphabet puzzle here, but we’ll come back to it later. Continue on to screen 24.
34. Go through the left door to screen 25 and take the door handle from the door.
35. Continue on to screen 26. Place the door handle on the sewing machine and add the sewing cloth to it. You’ll get a clue for your journal that says KB YE.
36. Go back to screen 23 and press the letters K B Y E on the alphabet puzzle to get a copper flower.
37. Go back to screen 24 and take the stairs up to screen 27. Read the note.
38. Continue through the left doorway to screen 28. Look inside the large bath. Use the copper flower to plug the drain. Take the cork.
39. Go back to screen 26 and place the cork on the puzzle on the wall. Solve the butterfly puzzle and take the ornate glass.
40. Go back to screen 24 and head through the right door to screen 35. Take the hook.
41. Continue straight ahead to screen 36. Place the ornate glass on the scales. We need to figure out how to balance them so we’ll come back to that later.
42. Go back to screen 24 and take the door straight in front of you to screen 29. Continue down the stairs to screen 30. Pick up the chisel. Use the hook to lift the manhole cover.
43. Head down the manhole to screen 31 and go right to screen 32. You’ll get a candle clue for your journal. Pick up the birdhouse.
44. Go back to screen 36 and use the candle clue to solve the scales puzzle. It goes Big, Big, Medium, Medium, Small, Small.
45. Go left to screen 37. Look at the gauge on the wall to get a clue for your journal.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.