Chapter 2, A Wrongful Confinement:
You can watch my video walkthrough for Chapter 2 here or continue to my step-by-step guide below:
1. You’re locked in a cell. Zoom in on the mirror and take a broken shard from it. Also, grab the toothbrush.
2. Knock on the door and the guard will give you a plate of food. Pick it up.
3. Place the mirror shard on the wall below the window. Turn it until it hits the red cockroach and fries it. Pick up the red powder. Also, pick up the blanket from the bed.
4. Take the loose pipe from under the sink and the green goo that falls out.
5. Add the red powder and green goo to the plate and hang the blanket/curtain from the shackles on the ceiling.
6. Talk to Walter the painter. Then tap on the window bars to look out and see Gavin the cyclops! You now have control over Gavin and can switch between the two characters by tapping on the bars.
7. As Gavin, head left. Talk to the hole filler. He tells you he’s waiting for the bell to ring and then he’ll leave and you can take his quick-drying cement.
8. Pick up the trash can to be left and hang it from the hook. Then head left.
9. Enter the Manporium and take the gentleman’s walking truncheon. Also, talk to the woman sewing. She tells you her sewing wheel broke and she needs a new one. Leave the store.
10. Head back right and use the truncheon on the garbage can to make it ring. The hole filler will leave and you can take his cement.
11. Head back left and into Aunt Fanny’s Cakery and talk to Bertram’s wife, Wortha, and Aunt Fanny. Take one of the moreish pastries. Turn the temperature up on the oven to distract Fanny. Then pour some cement into her bowl. She’ll come back and start mixing again and the cement will break the whisk. Take it.
12. Leave he shop. If you try to give the cake to Oscar to try to get him to move. But he says he can’t leave until he knows Walter is happy. Head left to the crime scene and pick up the fresh blue flowers.
13. Continue left and enter Mrs. Dulsworth’s yard. Pick up the rock and throw it to smash it into smaller bits. Take one of the pieces.
14. Pick up the Pan statue and use it to block the hole of the right tree.
15. Head right back to the jail. Give the guard the cake and he’ll leave to find more. Throw the blue flowers through the window to Bertram.
16. Switch to Bertram and have him add the blue flowers to the plate.
17. Have Bertram throw the pipe and toothbrush through the window to Gavin.
18. Switch to Gavin. Head all the way back to the yard again. Place the pipe in the hole of the left tree and tap on the squirrel. It will run into the pipe and get stuck. Pick it up.
19. Go back to the jail and throw the squirrel to Bertram.
20. Switch to Bertram. Give the squirrel to Walter and then the plate full of makeshift paints. He’ll paint a portrait of Bertram on the canvas and then give you a key.
21. Throw the key to Gavin. Then, as Gavin, go back to Oscar and use the key to unlock his chains. He’ll leave and you can access the shops below.
22. Head down and then right. There’s a little girl with a hoola hoop and she wants you to play with her. Do so until she gets hot and runs off for ice cream. Follow her back to the market.
23. Put the rock in the fish woman’s bucket so she’ll topple into the ice cream man and knock the ice cream out of the girl’s hand and onto her head. The ice cream man will give her another and you can take the cone off her head.
24. Head left. Talk to the guy cleaning the statue. He needs something stronger to get into the cracks. And you have the perfect item for that! Give him the toothbrush and he’ll finish up and leave. You can now take the ladder.
25. Head inside to the Adventurer’s Club. Place the ladder down by the bar. If you try to climb up and take the unicorn horn, the guy in front of the door stops you.
26. Get off the bar and head right to the guy on the treadmill (or Walkinator). Tap the treadmill four times until it goes haywire and he falls off, pushing the guy in front of the door so his head lands in the ostrich’s butt crack.
27. Now everyone’s sufficiently distracted and you can swap out the ice cream cone for the unicorn horn.
28. Combine the unicorn horn with the whisk. Head back to the jail and use the contraption to drill through the weak part of the wall. Then switch to Bertram and go through the hole. Head left. The guards will return and Bertram and Gavin will jump down the manhole to the sewers.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 3 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.