Chapter 4, Uncommon Encounterings:
You can watch my video walkthrough for Chapter 4 here or continue to my step-by-step guide below:
1. Head right to the village. Talk to the Blacksmith and his son, Wacksmith. Talk to the old lady and examine her horse. Then head into the Slaughtered Lamb tavern.
2. Talk to the shadowy figure in the back. She tells you she left a message for you in the toilet. Take the tin cup from the bar.
3. Head right and talk to Edwin Gray, the vampire hunter. Take his moldy cheese.
4. Go left and talk to Doug the bounty hunter. Ask to touch his key, then use the moldy cheese to make a key mold.
5. Head left into the bathroom. Close the window and turn on the faucet. The room will steam up and a message will appear on the mirror: “Meet me under the apple tree.” Leave the bathroom.
6. The shadowy figure is gone. Take the broken bucket from their table. Leave the tavern.
7. Head down the path between the tavern and the old woman. Continue right to the cave to meet an escaped convict named Magwidge. He asks you to unshackle him. We’ll come back to him later.
8. Head left to the apple tree. The shadowy figure will be waiting for you. Talk to them. It’s Emmelina! And she gives you an envelope of photos that can clear your name. Pick up the wooden plank and then head back to the village.
9. Place the wooden plank over the barrel/keg. Talk to the young boy and he’ll start using it as a see-saw, pressing on the bellows. Now you can melt some metal! Place the tin cup on the coals to melt it down. Place the cheese key mold in front of it, then tap on the molten metal to pour it into the mold. Take the skeleton key!
10. Head back to the escaped prisoner and use the skeleton key to release him from his shackles. Pick up the shackles. He’ll show you the swamp map tattoo on his chest. Take a screenshot of it so you can refer to it when you need it.
11. Go back to the village. Combine the bucket with the shackles and then use them on the horse as a bridle.
12. The horse runs off. Follow him past the freed prisoner all the way to the swamp. He’s sinking like Artax in the Swamp of Sadness. 🙁 And you’re going to use him as a stepping stone now. 🙁 Follow the map or my directions below. Go to the horse, then mermaid tree, then crow, then spider web, then rose, then tulips, and pass over the skulls to the land on the other side.
13. Head right. Enter the mansion. You’ve made it to Wretchedly Hall! Lord Wretchedly will introduce himself and head off to show you your room. Follow him up the stairs and go through the middle door to your bedroom. (Note: At the moment, there’s a bug if you inspect the white dolphin.) Tap on the bed to go to sleep and complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 5 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.