Escape Machine City
By: Snapbreak Games
This will be a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android game room escape game, Escape Machine City, by Snapbreak Games.
Level 01, Generator Room:
You can watch my video for this level or continue below to my step-by-step guide.
1. Follow the tutorial. Pick up the crank (lever?).
2. Tap on the gray box in the distance. Slide the piece back and forth as the game instructs and take the circular piece. Also, grab the gear. Combine the gear with the crank/handle.
3. Tap on the generator to the right. Open the orange door and slide the piece to the right and remove the broken bearing. Replace it with the new bearing you found.
4. Slide the piece left again and rotate it to turn the generator off.
5. Head to the big machine to the left. Slide the panels down and pull the lever up. There should now be a green glow coming from it and the water level will drop.
6. Place the crank handle in the socket on the floor and turn it until the exit opens. Climb down the ladder to complete the level.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 02, Sewers, or click here.
This Post Has 15 Comments
Was unable to find Escape Machine City at the App Store.
Look for Faraway Puzzle and Dream Cage – same developer
ooh sorry – not Dream Cage – but look for Faraway Puzzle and you will find Escape Machine City
Thank you – even trying to use the w/t included in the game – I was 2 days on the gauge puzzle in chapter 5. I would get 50 and/or 30. Frustrating.
I added specific steps today if you still need it!
Your written steps is what got me through it. I love games like this! Thank you so much!
I bought myself an early Christmas Present and now I must do it all over again on the larger screened iPad, lol. But I still have your steps. Bless You.
I never can do the “leapfrog” in Chapter 7 – do you have step by step please?
Also, will you be doing the rest of the game? Thank you.
Never mind – I just kept replaying your video until I finally got it! But thank you! There is Video Help within the game – but it’s handier on a webpage. Thanks again 🙂
I need to clear out some other games/walkthroughs before I continue with this one, but hopefully soon!
Finished and only had to look for help on 2 puzzles. Like Dream Cage, it’s really a bit short for the cost but I still enjoyed it!
Glad to hear! 🙂
I need some help in level tower
Okay… So I’m at the part where you adjust the dials for the coordinates and every time I get them on the correct numbers I let go of the dial it automatically goes to a diffrerent number. I’ve redone this over and over, been messing with it for almost an hour now ╬ô├½├¡Γò₧├åΓö£ΓöÉΓö£Γûô
Why does it stop at level 8?
“Then solve the leapfrog puzzle” … I’m sorry, can you list that step-by-step? I’m not quite familiar with it.