Level 08, Observatory:
You can watch my video for this level or continue below to my step-by-step guide.
1. Pick up the flashlight near the stairs.
2. Find the UV paint on the floor. Dip the flashlight in the paint and pick up the blue light.
3. Tap on the table and open the two drawers to get a tool, a bone saw, and tracing paper. Look at the notes and papers on the table. Use the UV flashlight on them to see some clues. One paper highlights some circles. The other highlights the letters and numbers EW 090/270 and NS 320/040.
4. Tap on the machinery to the left. Use the bone saw to remove the handle. Use the tool to remove the piece over the panel and open the panel to reveal a puzzle. Swap the pieces around until the red line is continuous.
5. Tap on the telescope. Attach the handle and zoom in on the part to the left. It’s a Simon mini game.
6. You have to follow three different sequences. If you get one wrong, you have to start back at the first one. Press the button in the middle to start each one. You can also follow my solutions below.
7. Insert the blue light. Then rotate the handle.
8. Tap on the screen of the telescope. Insert the piece of paper and press the red button. Then, use the NS and EW sliders to change the coordinates to match what you saw with the UV light. Then use the top slider to zoom in until you see six green stars that pop out. Eject the piece of paper and take it. It should have some symbols on it now.
9. Go back to the table and place the paper on the table by the circles. You can now see the symbols.
10. Go down the stairs and change the symbols on the wall to match the symbols from the paper. Go through the door to complete the level.
That’s all the free content. I don’t know yet if I’ll play the paid levels.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.