Puzzle 8, Arrr…Typeshift by Robert Seater:
1. Don’t pick your nose with these (2): HOOKHANDS
2. More useful than hull feet (2): DECKHANDS
3. The nature of these clues: PIRATICAL
4. Son of a boat?: BOATSWAIN
5. Over and down (2): PLANKWALK
6. Under and around (2): KEELHAULS
7. A flag used two plus a skull: CROSSBONE
8. 2nd amendment pirate: FLINTLOCK
9. Met a slower end than #5: CASTAWAYS
10. Termites make you stumble (2): WOODENLEG
11. These make #6 more painful: BARNICLES
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Puzzle 9, Arrr…Part 2, or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.