Stranger Things: The Game
By: BonusXP, Inc.
This is a complete 100% walkthrough guide with hints, tips and tricks for the iOS and Android game, Stranger Things: The Game by BonusXP. I’ve split the videos into chapters and listed all items found in each video. I’ve also included instructions how to beat each boss.
I’ve listed all items I found and/or used in each chapter/video. I also made a comprehensive list of locations for all items and collectibles.
Thanks to Angie Cortes for making this incredible map with pools, chests, gnomes and other item locations!
– If something seems impossible, it’s likely because you’re either missing an item or a playable character. Different characters have unique abilities that help with solving puzzles, such as ranged attack.
– Some things you’ll have to come back for when you have the right character in your team, like one that can break through walls.
– Pummel regular enemies quickly, before they have a chance to attack you.
– Use lasers to kill enemies immune to your attacks!
– Break open containers for hearts and coins. See what else you can break! Each character can break different things.
– Breaking some items will even give you a piece of a permanent extra heart container. If you see a number when you hit something, like “1 of 5,” look for more of that object and break all five. If you want an easy way to check which object to look for and how many you have left, open the map inside a dungeon. You can see your progress in the lower left corner.
– Use the map to see where you’ve been and where you still need to go.
– Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be any mission log, so pay attention to what characters tell you. If you miss where you need to go next, look at the map. There’s usually a marker.
– Make sure to collect all VHS tapes to see a clip from season 2 of the TV show.
– Save up your coins for things like the Aluminum Bat and quest items. Try not to waste them on things you can get easily from the environment.
– The tentacles in the Upside Down can only be destroyed by those strange eggs. You need to hit/throw them so they land in position that when they explode, they’ll hit all the tentacles of a group at once (or within seconds). This might mean using more than one egg to get the job done. You can hit/move an egg three times and on the third hit the timer starts, so get out of its way!
– If you get stuck missing a key card, I believe there’s one available at the Florist. Try leaving and buying that if you have no other way.
– In the Upside Down areas that allow you to bring multiple characters (like the Bunker), notice that different characters throw the eggs different distances. For instance, Will throws them one space, Hopper throws them 2 spaces, and Nancy throws them 3 spaces, but only when she’s at full health.
1 Damage (2 with Canadian Tuxedo)
Super Punch: Extra Knockback
Can charge at full health
Found in Hawkins Lab in Chapter 1.
Wrist Rocket: Ranged Attack
Double damage at full health
Upgrades: Camo Backpack x3
Found in Forest Maze in Chapter 2.
1 Damage (2 with Aluminum Bat, 3 with Spiked Bat)
Lil Slugger: Destroys breakables
Huge knockback at full health
Found in Hawkins Middle School in Chapter 3.
Flashlight: Stuns enemies
Bike: Jump ramps, fast travel
Double damage at full health
Upgrade: D-Cell Flashlight
Found in the sewers in Chapter 4.
Tight Squeeze: Crawl through pipes
Rapid move & attack at low health
Upgrade: D20 Dice
Found in Hawkins Public Library in Chapter 5.
Pudding: Distracts enemies
Enemies drop hearts at low health
Unlocked by collecting all 8 Eggo Waffles and opening the box in the forest.
2 Damage (3 with Maple Syrup)
Pool Portal: Teleport between Baths
High knockback at full health
Unlocked in Season 2 content update
1 Damage (2 with Hockey Mask)
Psychic Blast: Swift psychic attack
Stun enemies at full health
(Her ability was changed to throwing coins in an update.)
See here how to unlock her.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the walkthrough for Chapter 1 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.