Chapter 3, Trash Park:
You can watch my video for this chapter or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Pick up the empty beer bottle and take photos of all four footprints. Also, look at the note on Marco’s car.
2. The gate is locked. Talk to the drunk passed out on the bench and he’ll give you some clues for it.
“The second number is half the first. I ever liked the number 2.
Third…hmm, I remember nothing. The fourth is 2 less than the second.”
3. Ok so let’s work this out. None of the numbers are 2. So that means the first and second can’t be 2 & 1 or 4 & 2. That leaves 6 or 8 for the first number and 3 or 4 for the second. The fourth is two less than the second, so the second can’t be 4 or that would bring us a 2. So that means it must be 63_1. It turns out that “nothing” is actually 0. So that gives us 6301. Enter that to unlock the gate. Go through.
4. Pick up the car keys and take photos of four more footprints.
5. Tap on the footprints near the directional signs and place the eight photos down to compare them to the footprints on the ground. You need to pick out the three photos that match them.
6. And the next set.
7. And the last.
8. Kate decides she should follow the dark blue trail, but we still need to see the map. So go back and use the car keys to open Marco’s car.
9. Press the arrow buttons to move the seat down and grab the rag. Find the cleaning spray, and exercise tubing, and press the gas button to open the gas cap.
10. Leave the car and use the exercise tubing to suck some gas into the empty beer bottle.
11. Pour the gas into the trimmer.
12. Go back through the gate and spray some cleaning spray on the graffitied map. Wipe it with the rag. Some tiles are missing!
13. Use the trimmer to trim the grass below the map and pick up the three map tiles.
14. Place the map tiles with the rest of the map and solve the puzzle.
15. Now take the dark blue trail.
16. Now you need to follow the trail. These are the directions: Up, Up, Left, Left, Up, Right, Right, Left, Right, Right, Left, Up, Left, Right, Right, Up, Up, Right, Right, Left, Left, Up.
17. This next puzzle is really annoying. You need to clear bushes but randomly and somehow avoiding rattlesnakes. It’s tedious and dumb but here’s a clear path for you to Marco’s body.
18. Pick up the stick and use it to move the rattlesnake. Then, move Marco’s arm and inspect the bites to complete the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Chapter 4 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.