You can watch my video for Level 10 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Take photos of the patterns to the right and left of you.
2. Head straight. Pick up the letter. Copy the first pattern into the buttons, with the square with the orange border representing the darker button.
3. Now, copy the other pattern onto the buttons.
4. Turn right and step onto the first log. Drag the next log over so you can step on it, then continue until you reach the room with the next puzzle.
5. Rotate each piece until all the lines connect, then take the weird handle.
6. Go back. Turn left and drag the logs over again so you can cross to the next puzzle.
7. Slide the gear side to side to rotate each of the open circles until their openings point straight down. Then take the strange object.
8. Go back and go straight ahead. Place the handle on the right circle and rotate it until it stops. Then rotate the left one until it stops.
9. Place the strange object on the ropes and use it to slide down.
10. This area’s a bit tricky. First, look behind you at the different patterns. Focus on the top one.
11. Copy it over onto the buttons.
12. Now, as the elevator is moving, quickly take photos of the two patterns that pass by you.
13. Copy one of them onto the buttons. Take the tile.
14. Now, copy the other pattern onto the buttons.
15. Move the rock and get letter 2. Also, push the lever to the left.
16. Don’t go up to the portal yet. First, copy the pattern from the tile onto the buttons and take the third letter.
MINO ISA OBASASASADI WETIHI KONOWENOGI WEHITI ISA FOROWEYE
NOTIHINOGI ELASA ISA IMIPEROTINOTI
MAN IS OBSESSED WITH KNOWING WHAT IS FARAWAY
NOTHING ELSE IS IMPORTANT
17. Enter this pattern again and place the tile above the portal. Go through to complete the level.
And here’s all three letters:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 11, or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.