You can watch my video for Level 12 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Pick up the yellow bit, then head straight up the path.
2. Continue straight ahead and pick up the letter.
3. Head left and take a photo of the symbol above the door.
4. Go back and towards the middle. Pick up two more yellow bits.
5. Use the yellow bits to create that same pattern you saw over the door.
6. Go through the open door. Take another yellow bit and a photo of the pattern on the wall.
7. Go back. Look at the pattern above the right door. Then copy it onto the peg board.
8. Go through the open door. Copy the pattern from the other room and take the yellow bit.
9. Go back and copy the pattern over the middle door. Go through.
10. Take a photo of the two sets of patterns on the wall.
11. Go up the stairs and solve the two puzzles using the patterns you just saw. Then go up the ladder.
12. This next part is tricky. You need to point the laser at an arrow button to move platforms below up or down. To switch between up and down arrows, point the laser at the yellow circle at the top. Take your time. It’s a bit tedious. It should look like this when you’re done.
13. Go back down and find the second letter and another yellow bit.
14. Go up this staircase and look at the symbol over the door.
15. Create that pattern on the peg board and go back up and through that door.
16. Pick up the portal tile.
17. Go back down and up this staircase to the portal. Put the tile over the portal but don’t go through yet. Rotate the little gold circle in the center until it turns into one of those bits. Pick it up.
18. Notice the shape left on the tile. It’s a square!
19. Go back down and make a square using the peg board. Pick up the letter. Then head through the portal to complete the level.
The third letter says:
VEROTICELA MIRORORO ANODI
HIROZANOTILA MIRORORO OPENOSA TIHI SACEROTI
VERTICAL MIRROR AND HORIZONTAL MIRROR OPENS THE SECRET
And here’s all three letters:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 13, or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.