You can watch my video for Level 15 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Turn right and pick up the gold ring.
2. Place the ring down in the center and find the first two letters.
3. Turn around and enter this room.
4. Now, you need to run to each pedestal and press the button when the hand on the dial is pointing at that symbol. Before pressing, make sure the laser is turned off, because if you mess up one you have to start over. You may also have to start over if you miss a symbol. Once you have black boxes blocking all of the lasers, take the golden ring.
5. Head back outside. Place the golden ring with the other. Now, rotate the outer ring so the laser hits the octagon/receptor on the stone pedestal.
6. Now, pull the lever to raise that pedestal out of the water.
7. Now, rotate the two rings so the pedestals can act as steps to get to the first ladder. Climb up into the second room.
8. This room is trickier, because you have two dials to work on at the same time. But the goal is the same. Once you finish, take the gold ring.
9. Go back outside. Place the gold ring with the others and rotate it so the pedestal lines up with the laser. Pull the lever to raise the pedestal out of the water.
10. Take a look at this:
11. Now, line the pedestals up in front of that so they match the diagram. Then take the portal tile.
12. Let’s get that third letter. Look at the symbols on the portal tile. Head back to the second room with the two dials. Wait for the hand of the left one to hit the = symbol. Tap and hold it so it stays in place while the other one makes it over to the same symbol. Then grab the letter.
ROCEKO FOLALA FOROMI SAKOYE
ROCK FELL FROM SKY
13. Align all the pedestals with the second ladder and climb up. Again, you have to block off all the lasers, but this one is trickier because they don’t stay off as long. So be careful.
14. Head through the door, place the tile over the portal and go through to complete the level.
And here’s all three letters:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 16 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.