You can watch my video for Level 18 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Turn to the three gears. Notice the symbol in the center is all orange. It’s telling you to change the yellow ones to orange. To do this, you need to spin two gears in the opposite directions of each other. Then the yellow line will turn orange. Once both are orange, pull the lever down.
2. Climb into the boat. Pull the lever up to steer it straight ahead. Stop here.
3. This puzzle is a little trickier. You need to do the same thing, but the darker gears have to be turned last because they stop turning after some time.
4. Go through. Find the letter and the yellow bit.
5. Get back on the boat and keep going straight. Don’t get out when it stops. Keep going until it stops here. Pull the lever down and go inside.
6. Solve the puzzles in here and take the hexagon.
7. Get back in the boat and keep going straight, back around past where you started. When you see the orange hexagon on a wall to the left, steer the boat left to it and stop. Use the hexagon from your bag on it. Go through.
8. Take a look at this pattern to the left and then copy it over to the gears puzzle on the right. Don’t go through yet.
9. Head left and look between the two stone slabs for a jar. Break t open to get the second letter.
10. Now look at the second pattern to the left. Copy it onto the puzzle to the right. Go through.
11. Stop at the door and go through to get another yellow bit.
12. Go back and through the passage you just opened a bit ago. Again, take a look at the pattern to the left and copy it onto the puzzle to the right. Go through.
13. Turn left to another closed door. Open it and take the gear.
14. Get back in the boat. Head back to this building you ignored earlier.
15. Take a look at the big W pattern to the left.
16. This part’s trickier because you don’t get any feedback when you move the gears. It’s assuming you understand how the gears work by now and can do it without the visual feedback. Once you get it, take the yellow bit.
17. Get back in the boat and find the door with the three pegs at the top. Place all three gold bits on the pegs to open the door. Go through to find Steps(?) frozen to the portal. Pick up the third letter and go through the portal to complete the level!
And here’s all three letters:
And that’s everything!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.