You can watch my video for Level 2 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Tap ahead. Turn right. Pull the lever. Pick up the weird object and take a photo of the columns.
2. Zoom out and then turn left. Pick up letter 1/3. Match the columns to the ones on the other side. So it goes: 3 2 4 1.
3. Turn right again. Pick up the tile.
4. Head to the left side again. Copy the pattern on the tiles onto the columns. So it should go: 1 2 3 4. A secret door will open up ahead revealing letter 3/3.
5. Go back and then straight ahead. Look at the pattern engraved on the wall. Take a photo. Pick up letter 3/3. Turn right a bit. Tap on the stone slab.
6. Place the strange object on the little peg. It will reveal some buttons. You need to match them to the pattern you just saw, but you have to do a little extra work to fix other buttons that pop up.
7. Once you do it, rotate the handle to open the door. Go through.
8. Pick up letter 2/3. Then place the tile over the door and got through to complete the level.
And here are all three letters:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 3, or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.