You can watch my video for Level 3 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Turn right. Rotate all the pieces to form a square, then pull the lever down.
2. Continue on and tap on the puzzle to the left. Rotate the pieces to fill in the gaps of the shape. Then pick up the tile. Don’t forget to grab letter 1/3!
3. Lets get letter 3/3. Rotate the pieces so they match the pattern on the tile. Then, go back a bit and do the same for the other.
4. Continue on and turn right. Pick up the yellow bit and break the jar to get letter 2/3.
5. Go back and turn left. Pick up letter 3/3 and place the yellow bit on the peg. Go up the stairs.
6. Pick up another yellow bit and pull the lever up.
7. Go back down and pick up the first yellow bit again.
8. Turn left. Take a photo of the stone pillar that rose out of the water.
9. Go back and turn right. Place both yellow bits on the pegs and go up the stairs.
10. Pull the lever up.
11. Go back down and take a photo of the pillar that rose out of the water.
12. Go up the central staircase and put the two pillars together to tell you which buttons to press. Go through.
13. Place the tile above the portal and go through to complete the level.
And here’s all three letters:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 4, or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.