You can watch my video for Level 4 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Move ahead and then left. Find the sword and take it.
2. Go back and straight ahead to the wheel. Pick up note 1/3. Turn the wheel to open a little door above it. Use the sword to cut through the vines so you can take the tile.
3. Head left again. Rotate the gold piece on the door and enter the building.
4. Head to the left and solve the first laser puzzle by tapping the two yellow circles and then the two blue circles.
5. Do the same for the next one.
6. And now the last, which will activate a bigger laser heading outside.
7. Head outside. Turn right to move a rock and get letter 2/3. Then follow the laser. Rotate the circular piece so the laser hits the center of the pedestal.
8. Now head back and to the right side. Open the door and head inside. Solve the first puzzle. You need to rotate each piece so they all fit together like a jigsaw puzzle.
9. And now the next one.
10. And the last one will activate another laser.
11. Don’t leave. Let’s get the third letter. Look at the tile in your hand. You need to create that pattern using the negative space between the pieces, like below.
12. Go collect the third letter from under the left round table.
13. Follow the right laser and rotate the circular piece again to unlock the door to the portal.
14. Head through the doorway and turn both wheels to shut off the water and reveal a bridge to the portal.
15. Place the tile over the portal and go through to complete the level.
And here’s all three letters:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 5, or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.