You can watch my video for Level 6 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Zoom in on the tree. Rotate to the right and solve the puzzle here. You need to spin the yellow disc so all the little sliders slide outwards. Then take the ladder rung.
2. Keep going right and grab letter 1/3.
3. Continue right and pick up another ladder rung.
4. Continue right. Place both ladder rungs on the ladder and climb up.
5. Head right and pick up the broken tile piece.
6. Continue right and solve the wheel puzzle. This time, only push out the ones with orange lines. A little tunnel will open.
7. Go through the tunnel. On the other side, move the leaves and take another tile piece.
8. Go back and climb up the ladder. Go left to a row of those orange sliders. Again, only push out the ones with orange lines on them.
9. Before going through the tunnel, smash a jar near it and take letter 2/3. Then go through the tunnel.
10. There’s two things here. First, head onto the right branch and shake the leaves to get another tile piece.
11. Now head onto the left branch. This one is annoying only because the controls are super sensitive and inverse of what you’re used to from rotating around the tree. So it may take a few attempts to get it right. But just do what you did with the previous puzzles. Then take the tile floating in the water.
12. Go back all the way down to the bottom of the tree. Find this engraving and place all three tile pieces in the center. They’ll combine and you can pick it up again.
13. Go all the way up to the top of the tree. Rotate the three pieces so they leave a space for the tile you just made. Place t in the center to open the door to the portal. Don’t go through yet!
14. Place the tile over the portal and look at it. Notice there are five squares, with two lines coming from them. Look at the ceiling in front of the portal and move the little gray slider to the right until you see a letter drop elsewhere. Go fetch letter 3/3, then go through the portal to complete the level.
And here’s all three letters:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 7, or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.