You can watch my video for Level 9 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Ignore the three pillars for now. Head up the stairs and inside. Take a look at the pattern to the right. Pay attention to the sequence.
2. Turn to the puzzle on the left side of the room and copy copy the first part of the sequence into the buttons. Then, move the lever at the top one notch to the right. Enter the second part of the sequence. Then continue until all four sequences are input.
3. Pick up the yellow bit.
4. Go all the way back and zoom in on the middle pillar. Rotate the orange piece until you see a doorway instead of a staircase. Head through that doorway.
5. Once again, watch the pattern on the right.
6. Copy it over onto the puzzle on the left.
7. There’s a new pillar! Rotate the orange part to pull up a new staircase on the structure outside.
8. Go back out and arrange the pillars so the left one shows a doorway and the other two have staircases. Go up and through the new doorway.
9. Again, watch the pattern sequence on the right.
10. And solve the puzzle on the left. This time, the lever is moving on its own, so you have to work around that.
11. Pick up the yellow bit.
12. Change all three pillars outside so there’s one long staircase going up to a doorway. Head up.
13. Pick up the letter and place the two yellow bits on the pegs to open the door. Go through.
14. Turn left and head through the doorway. Pull the lever to the right and pick up the tile.
15. Head back. Go straight and turn right. Head through the doorway and pick up the brown-and-orange disc.
16. Go back and head through the left doorway. Place the disc on the round piece and then press the button to flip everything upside-down.
17. Turn around and pick up letter 2.
18. Turn around the other way and head through the doorway. Pick up the brown-and-green disc.
19. Turn around again and press the button to flip everything upside-down again. Go back and straight ahead to the green circle. Place the disc on it and press the button to turn everything upside-down again.
20. Turn around and head through the doorway and all the way to the portal. But don’t go through the portal yet. We need the third letter!
21. Turn everything right-side up again. Go back all the way out. Look at the tile in your hand. There are five lines. The middle one is shifted over to the right a bit. So go to the right pillar and rotate the orange piece until you see the line on that piece of the building line up with the lines on the other sections.
22. Go pick up the last letter. It says:
I’m going to try and translate these. The consonants are stable, but the vowels can be removed and replaced.
23. Go back and place the tile over the portal and go through to complete the level.
And here’s all three letters:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 10, or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.