Agent A: A puzzle in disguise
By: Yak & Co.
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for Chapter 4, A Narrow Escape, of the iOS and Android adventure game, Agent A, by Yak & Co. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 4, A Narrow Escape:
You can watch my video for the whole chapter here or continue reading for my step-by-step guide:
1. Zoom in on the boxes. Empty the big one of shoes until you find the cabinet key.
2. Open the right box and find the blueprint piece.
3. Use the key to open the cabinet and get the screwdriver.
4. Place the blueprint piece with the rest of the blueprint. We have a lot of pieces to collect!
5. Use the screwdriver to open the vent and crawl through.
6. After the cutscene, take a right. Then break through the vent in your way and continue on.
7. Pick up the cheesy baguette.
8. Open the left planter by the door to reveal a red button. Press it. Then, pull the lever down.
9. Grab the blueprint piece.
10. Go back to the first room. Give the cheese sandwich to Trevor the mouse and he’ll give you a key.
11. Break down the wall above Trevor to reveal a toolkit. Use the key to open it and get the hacking software CD.
12. Add the blueprint piece to the rest and make a note of the numbers revealed. It appears to be different each time, so you’re going to have to write down your own! You can also pause the game and open up the digital notebook to copy it down.
13. Head back through the vent to the other room. Zoom in on the yellow screen with the 1 on it. Insert the hacking software. Type in your code and press ENTER. It will give you security clearance level 1, unlocking one door. Don’t forget to take the hacking software with you.
14. Press the green button near the door and go through.
15. It might seem like there’s nothing to do in here, but there’s actually a hidden door. You need to tap these five bricks in this order to reveal it. Go through.
16. Head down the right path. Grab the blueprint piece from the tree and notice the screen to unlock clearance level 4 in the box nearby.
17. Go back and notice the blueprint piece stuck in a vent. We’ll come back for it later. Take the path straight ahead.
18. Head towards the communication tower and around the front of the fence to a small locked red box. Take the blueprint piece from the top of it and go back to the blueprint.
19. Place the two pieces with the rest and get the code for security clearance level 2.
20. Go back outside near the fence. To the left is a wooden structure. Open the left door to reveal the level 2 screen. Insert the hacking software disc and enter the passcode. Three new doors will unlock! Don’t forget to take the disc back.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough, or click here.