Reigns: Her Majesty
By: Devolver Digital
26. Recruit the witch. When the sister asks you to attend witchcraft trials, say “Fine!” The cardinal will have you ask your chef some questions. She happens to also look like a witch, but tell him she isn’t. Then you’ll recruit the witch!
27. Once you have the witch, make note of your own zodiac sign. (The acolyte can tell you your sign if you use the clock on her.) Then, go to the maze by either using the clock on an animal and then following them to it, or agree to go when the king asks. Find your zodiac sign in the maze and use the Destiny Clock on it. The witch will come and turn the clock into a Destiny Card.
28. At some point, the witch should have asked you if you want to bury a time capsule. Sometime after 1587, it will be dug up by the Nobleman and inside will be “Your Results,” or a USB/thumb drive. This replaces the perfume.
29. Ok, let’s work on upgrading the pistol. This one’s tricky. You need to give birth to a boy. And you should have recruited the pirate by now. (If you haven’t, go back to steps 24 & 25.) You need to get pregnant, but it has to be a son, not a daughter. So basically, just keep getting pregnant until that happens, because it’s a 50/50 chance. Once you have a baby boy, you need the pirate to show up. When she appears after you have a son and says “If the king dies, who’s next in line for the throne?” Answer “Me.” Eventually, she’ll talk about trading in the ceremonial pistol for a real one. So use the pistol on her and she’ll trade it up for a Lethal Pistol.
30. Now, we still need to upgrade the pistol again. Use the pistol to kill the king whenever he shows up. The specific card doesn’t matter. Then, survive long enough to meet the witch while you’re a widow. Keep her talking and she’ll eventually tell you to show her the gun. Show her the pistol. She’ll upgrade it to a Gun Emoji, which looks like a water gun.
31. Ok, we now have one item left to upgrade, the Bone. You need an eclipse for this, so you can do it in the same run as you go for the ending, if you’re lucky. Now for the eclipse. A while back when you met the All-Mother, she told you, “In the maze of green, follow the sun to make it disappear.”
32. Get back to the maze somehow. You can do so by using the clock on any animal or happening upon it randomly. You need to follow the sun until you find the moon monument. Then, use the Destiny Clock on it to summon an eclipse. I made this video to help you out, with more details here.
33. (If you want to see one of the easier endings first, just die during the eclipse and give the All-Mother the crown spellbook when you meet her. Otherwise, continue on.) Try to survive long enough to meet the witch during the eclipse. When you see her, give her the Saint’s Bone. She’ll give you the “Sacred Tablet,” which is basically an iPhone. If you die before you manage to get the tablet, you’ll meet the All-Mother after you die and she’ll ask for her crown. Don’t give it to her yet. Just enter the maze again and create another eclipse. Keep repeating until you get the tablet.
34. Ok, now that you have all the upgrades, let’s go for the good ending! Enter the maze and summon the eclipse. After you die and the All-Mother appears, give her the spellbook. It should now have a crown on it.
35. Then, swipe carefully until she tells you not to fight her. On that card, use these objects on her in this order:
Sacred Tablet (iPhone)
Your Results (USB Drive)
Then keep swiping to the end to get the third ending, n°3.
You can see my video for it here:
For the other two endings:
For Ending 1, don’t use any items besides the crown on her. Just swipe to the end. You can do this at any point once you have the ability to summon the eclipse. You don’t need to upgrade all the items for it.
For Ending 2, use the emoji gun after she says not to fight her, then use the wrong object next (not the tablet). Then swipe to the end.
And that’s all three endings! If you found this walkthrough useful, please tell others about it!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.