By: Annapurna Interactive & Jason Roberts
This is a complete walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS, Android and PC puzzle adventure game, Gorogoa, by Annapurna Interactive. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Tips & Tricks:
I have a complete walkthrough below, but I suggest trying these tips before resorting to it.
– In every chapter, your goal is to collect a colored fruit. That means helping the boy travel with his blue bowl.
– If you’re seemingly stuck, don’t forget to try moving a panel to see what’s behind it. Sometimes there’s more than one layer, but you won’t know that until you try.
– If you’re having trouble, turn on the hints/hot spot locator in the settings. It won’t help you with the puzzles, but it will keep you from blindly tapping everything.
– There’s a sense of symmetry to the game. Keep in mind what you did for one puzzle in a chapter, as there’s a strong likelihood you’ll have to do something similar soon.
– Sometimes you need to shuffle two panels back and forth so something can travel between them.
– Take your time and play around. It’s not a very long game, so enjoy the time spent figuring out the puzzles. It’s much more satisfying to figure it out on your own. But if you’re really frustrated, watch the videos below or ask for a hint in the comments section and I’ll try to help with hints.
Chapter 1, Red Fruit/Apple:
Chapter 2, Green Fruit:
Chapter 3, Yellow Fruit:
Chapter 4, Blue Fruit:
Chapter 5, Purple Fruit:
Chapter 6, Conclusion/Epilogue:
And that’s everything!