Adventure Escape: Allied Spies
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with help, hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android puzzle game, Adventure Escape: Allied Spies, by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 here or continue on for my step-by-step guide:
1. Follow the tutorial. You first play as Edwin. Pick up the knife and use it to cut the parachute cord. Look at the lock on the farmhouse door and pick up the stars.
2. Go back a screen. Pick up the parachute cord and make note of the four different crosses. They each have 1-4 dots inside the cross and then a dot outside the cross. The dots inside tell you the order and the dots outside tell you which button on the lock to press. You can tap on each to zoom in on them if you want.
3. Go to the farmhouse. Take the lantern from over the door.
4. Now the lock. Press the buttons in this order to open the lock: Lower Right, Upper Left, Upper Right, Lower Left.
5. Go inside. Open the window curtains. Pick up the broken bottle and two lanterns. Open the toolbox and take the crowbar and carpenter’s pencil. Also, look at the painting of a woman being burned at the stake.
6. Use the crowbar to open the butter churner and take the butter.
7. Zoom in on the table. Place the broken jar, butter and parachute cord on he table. Drag the butter and cord to the jar and then take the makeshift lantern.
8. Leave the farmhouse. Use the crowbar to open the car’s hood. Use the crowbar to lift the battery pack. Press the two buttons. Place the pencil on it and it will light on fire. Use the fire to light up all four lanterns.
9. Now, look at the painting again. You need to create the same shape as the torches. Do so by putting three lanterns inside on the window sills and hang the last one outside where you found it.
10. Pick up the lock parts from the floor and inspect the gun on the table. We need to draw schematics for it.
11. Go back to the car and take the burnt pencil, which should act as charcoal now.
12. Look at the gun on the table. Take it apart, then use the pencil on the table to draw a schematic. Add the lock parts.
13. Assemble the gun over the schematics.
14. Now, you need to use the gun to shoot each of the lanterns. Shoot when the orange ring hits the orange circle. On the last one, a Nazi will appear in the doorway. Shoot him instead!
And that’s the end of Chapter 1!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 2.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.