Adventure Escape: Murder Inn (Murder Manor 2)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android puzzle game, Adventure Escape: Murder Inn, by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 3 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Pick up the knitting needle. Open the drawer and look at the note inside. It’s a clue for the four dials. Also, look at the calendar, framed photo, and the two different clocks. The wall clock is set to 7:15 and the digital clock is set to 12:45 because it reset during the blackout.
2. Use the knitting needle to reach the note inside the mouse hole.
3. One note is telling you to use the four dials to reboot the system. The other is a sneaky clue telling you that the four dials need to form the shape of a square. So zoom in on the monitor and set them to look like the photo below.
4. Now, we have to use the other information in the room to figure out which date, time and location to set the security footage to. The calendar shows December, so use the first dial to set the month to 12. The days are crossed off to the 11th, so use the second dial to change the day to today’s date, the 12th. For the third dial, the time, remember that that digital clock reset during the blackout to 12:00. Now it says 12:45, so the blackout was 45 minutes ago. The wall clock says 7:15, which is the time right now. 45 minutes before that would be 6:30, the time of the blackout. So, if you set the time to start seeing action on that screen at 18:30 (6:30 PM, you’ll see all the screens are dark at that time. But move it back to 18:00 and set the location (fourth dial) to the hallway outside Emma’s room. Now you see Emma entering her room. Keep moving forward through time until you see the killer at 18:15. Tap on him to solve the puzzle!
5. Now we have to figure out who has a puffy black coat. Pick up the ski pole, screwdriver and map piece.
6. Use the ski pole to pick up another map piece. Then add both pieces to the ski trail map on the wall.
7. Now let’s use the map to figure out how to unlock the lock with the shapes on it. Basically, look at each row of shapes on the lock and follow those shapes on the trail map, starting from the top, making it down to a number. Only 2 & 6 are filled in, so you have to fill the rest in yourself. You get: 4859
8. Open the locker and take the shuffleboard disc.
9. Go through the door to the other room. Lift up the middle couch cushion to find two batteries. Then turn the digital picture frame around and use the screwdriver to open the battery compartment. Put the batteries in.
10. Look at the photo. It says DECEMBER in red and 26 in blue.
11. Add the disc to the shuffleboard game. You have four red discs and four blue discs. Remember that DECEMBER is in red and 26 is in blue. December is the twelfth month, so red needs to add up to 12 and blue needs to add up to 26. So put red on 8, 7, 7, -10. Put blue on 10, 8, 8.
12. Take the checker piece and add it to the checker board. You need to arrange the checkers in a pattern so that no checker is in the same row, column or diagonal as another checker. Take the key.
13. Go back to the locker room and use the key to open the locked locker. The puffy black coat is in there!
And that’s the end of Chapter 3! Click here to continue to Chapter 4.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.