Adventure Escape: Murder Inn (Murder Manor 2)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android puzzle game, Adventure Escape: Murder Inn, by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9
You can watch my video for Chapter 5 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Time to search the deck! Pick up the pink and orange towels. Also, open the cooler to get an ice block. Then tap on the jacuzzi.
2. Tap on the controls. Use the arrows to set the temperature to HI and place the ice cube in the water. Let it melt and take the key.
3. Use the key to unlock the door and take the green towel.
4. Add the three towels to the rest of the towels and count the different colors. You get:
5. Set all the colors on the jacuzzi settings to the same as the towels.
6. Follow the footprints to the frozen lake. Pick up the ice skates.
7. Now you need to solve the ice cubes puzzle by pushing the blocks around so that the 1, 2, and 3 cubes land on their respective spots. You can watch my video if you need help.
8. Pick up the square tile from the roof and use the ice skate to break through the ice in front of the door.
9. Tap on the door. Now, you need to match the pattern on the snowflake to the pattern from the jets in the jacuzzi. Go through.
10. Pick up the basketball and shovel.
11. Throw the ball at the loose plank in the ceiling and take the plastic key.
12. Use the plastic key with the snowblower to move it out of the way. Then use the shovel to lift the metal plate. Look at the tools on the wall. They’re a clue. Now add the square tile to the puzzle and solve it by copying the shapes of the tools. Use the number of tools to tell you the order they go in. At the end it should say:
And that’s the end of Chapter 5! Click here to continue to Chapter 6.
This Post Has 13 Comments
how did you know its OUT ICE COLD? The tools which stands for letters were scrambled. like the first tool the hammer (T) next was the tape (O) and the U shape tool. it should be like thisb TOU below it was CIE and the below it was LCDO. i follow the tools but it turn out a word? it really confuses me. thanks a lot by the way.
That was figured out by counting the number of tools. Like there was only 1 O shaped tape. That meant the position of O was 1. The D shaped tools were the only tools that were 4 in number. That’s how you guess and make the words.
Or they just unscramble them, to make the words
My ice cube wonΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t melt for some reason. ItΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s just sitting there mocking me, enjoying life while IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗m running around in circles trying to figure out what to do next. I solved the hot tub puzzle but it didnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t matter.
There was literally no need for the icecube and key and it made me angry ╬ô├½├¡Γò₧├åΓö£ΓöÉΓö£ΓûÆ ╬ô├½├¡Γò₧├åΓö£ΓöÉΓö£ΓîÉ
The key opens the sauna, the sauna contains a towel. The towel helps you with a puzzle. The puzzle gives you the code to the lock on the shed.
I want to point out that the scrambled letters also spell “I DO╬ô├▓┬╝Γö£├¡T LOUE U” too much resembling “I DONT LOVE U” and that’s what added extra difficulty for me
it says cant reach the tile at the roof
What do you do when it refuses to let you melt the block of ice in the hot tub? It just constantly says “no time for that now”. Won’t let me put the ice in, won’t let me take it out, etc. I literally can’t move on because of a glitch. About to quit and move to something else. Anyone have an answer for how to solve this glitch?
If youΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ve solved the bit about turning the water jets on without the key you donΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t need to melt the ice cube.
Basically if youΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗d just switched on the tub to hi then you melt the cube which gives you a key that you use to get a green towel that gives you the clue to turn the tub jets on
“Always fun time breaking and entering with you” hahaha damn thats funny
What can you do if you turned on the hot tub before putting the ice in it? It will not let me do that now…