Adventure Escape: Murder Inn (Murder Manor 2)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android puzzle game, Adventure Escape: Murder Inn, by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Follow the tutorial. Pick up the shovel and use it to get rid of the snow blocking the door.
2. Look at the sticker in the window. It says:
PROTECTED BY SNOW SECURITY
3. The hint is SNOW. Look up at the Winter Inn sign and count the number of S N O and W. You get:
S = 6
N = 6
O = 7
W = 4
4. Enter 6674 on the door keypad to unlock the door. Go through.
5. Pick up the six photos and the chew toy.
6. Give the chew toy to the dog so you can get the matches from the drawer. Also, tap on the picture board on the floor so you can add the photos.
7. Place all the photos in the right spots.
8. Now, use light a match in the fireplace (no idea why you can’t light them on the box). Then use the match to light the candle. Ring the bell and continue on.
9. Find the small key, flowerpot, fish bowl, pot lid, two dinner plates, and three cloth napkins.
10. Use the key to open the cabinet and take a wine glass from the garbage. Place the plant in the flowerpot so you can get another wine glass. And place the fish in the fishbowl so you can get a third wine glass. Also, place the pot lid on the pot so you can get a third dinner plate.
11. Tap on the table. Time to place all the settings! Just add them all to the table and you’ll have a new puzzle to solve. Feels like deja vu! Read the note. It says:
“No food must go to waste.
Murphy wants more items than Miki.
He won’t eat anything green.
Miki wants more potato than Murphy.
Linda wants exactly 3 different items, and no meat.
Frank only eats items containing meat.
Kate wants exactly 2 different items, and no broccoli.
Rohan doesn’t want cheese on his plate, or on any plates next to him.
Emma wants exactly 2 different items, and no meat.”
12. Ok, let’s solve it. Look at the menu to see what each dish is. The lasagna has cheese, meat and parsley in it, so it counts as a meat, cheese and green. The potatoes also have cheese on them. So it goes:
Corn & broccoli for Emma
2 broccoli for Rohan
Hot dog & corn for Kate
3 lasagna for Frank
Corn, broccoli & potato for Linda
2 potato & broccoli for Miki
3 hot dogs & potato for Murphy
And that’s the end of Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 2.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.