Adventure Escape: Allied Spies
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with help, hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android puzzle game, Adventure Escape: Allied Spies, by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 5 here or continue on for my step-by-step guide:
1. Pick up the three portraits.
2. Read what it says in both books and on the elemental sign, then go inside.
3. Pick up three more portraits and look at the books and photo on the ground.
4. Go back out and place all the portraits on the wall. Take the key.
5. Go back inside. Use the key to open the lock and get the elemental signs.
6. Reread all the text from the books. They say:
“Vauquelin found his next element in the mineral beryl.”
“–arcay named the element after the continent of…”
“He named it ‘lode’ after the violet color of the emissions.”
“…the pitchblende the Curies left behind was used by their friend to discover Actinium.”
“In 1898, they named the element after her birth country, Poland.”
Now, use that info to figure out which elements to put under each portrait. Then go through the open door.
7. There’s a knots puzzle. Ugh. You need to trace the ropes with your finger to unknot them. Good luck on a small screen where your finger covers everything! You can watch my video if you need help.
8. Now you should have the bucket. Pick up the rope.
9. Use the rope to get the handle that’s out of reach.
10. Leave the room and fill the bucket with sand. Pick up the wrench.
11. Go back inside to the fire. Pour the sand over the flames to put it out. Pick up the scraper and the scrap of paper. You can also open the drawers now but we need to figure out what we’re looking for.
12. Go back to the other room. Use the wrench to remove the two boxes that are bolted down and add the handle to the left one. It’s a centrifuge! But we’re missing another tube for it. Place the bucket under it. Slide the Find Me! blackboard up to reveal the number 235. Also, use the scraper to remove the gum and reveal a clue.
13. Find that pattern on the scrap of paper. It’s 8 twice, or 88. That’s Ra, Radium!
14. Look at the scrap of paper again. Then, use the drawers to spell out RADIUM, pulling out the drawers where you see big circles. Take the uranium.
15. Go back to the other room and add the uranium to the centrifuge. Now, you need to balance all four numbers so they’re 235, like it shows on the blackboard.
16. Tap/turn the handle until the uranium is enriched. Take it and add it to the other machine to complete the chapter.
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 6.